SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Conference 1 - Fundamental Problems of Modern Theoretical and Applied Linguistics in an Interdisciplinary Aspect in the era of High Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- I.G. Koshevaya, Text-forming structures of language and speech, Ed. 2nd., Book house “LIBROKOM”, Moscow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Koshevaya, L.K. Sviridova Grammatical structures and categories of the English language: a Theoretical course. Book house “LIBROKOM”, Moscow (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Nelyubin, G.T. Khukhuni History of the science of language. 4th ed., Stereotyped. Flinta: Nauka, Moscow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Sviridova The role of emotional structures in the implementation of the category of identity in the construction of a dramatic text: dis doctor in philology: specialty 10.02.19, MGOU, Moscow (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Sviridova The role of pause in the emotional and semantic organization of utterance. RUDN Bulletin series Questions of education. Language and specialty, no. 5. Moscow (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.