SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Conference 2 - Methodological Problems of Teaching and Learning Foreign Languages Using Computer and Network Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- N. V. Abramova. Preparation of future lawyers for business foreign language communication in the theory and practice of higher education, News. Saratov national research state University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky. Nov. series. 2013. Vol. 13. Ser. Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy, issue 1, pp. 88-91 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Bartosh, N. D. Galskova, A. V. Koptelova, M. V. Kharlamova, Technology of elearning in foreign languages: state and prospects [Text]: monograph, M: MSPU. 262 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Vorobyov, Use of authentic texts of professional orientation in the process of formation of linguistic and cultural competence among students of non-linguistic universities. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology. Association of professional analysts of autopoiesis systems. Tolyatti. Vol. 8. No: 3(28). pp. 72-74 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Savinova, L. V. Mikhaleva, Authentic materials as an integral part of the formation of communicative competence. Bulletin of Tomsk state University. No. 294. pp. 116-119 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Sysoev, V. V. Zavyalov, Teaching foreign language written legal discourse to students of the “Jurisprudence” training direction. No: 41. pp. 308-326 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Khromov, N. A. Kameneva, Methods of using authentic Internet resources for teaching English. Modern research of social problems. No: 7. pp. 275-284 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Azri, M. H. Al-Rashdi, The еffect оf using authentic materials in teaching. International journal of scientific & technology research. Vol. 3, issue 10. Available at: https://www.ijstr.org/final-print/oct2014/The-Effect-Of-Using-Authentic-Materials-In-Teaching.pdf (аccessed 25 September 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.