SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Conference 2 - Methodological Problems of Teaching and Learning Foreign Languages Using Computer and Network Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- A. Michelle, I. Leek, J.T. Byrejr., M.M. Binor Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 16, 7 Cambridge (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Cheng, S.-W. Hoen, & Kun. “Importance of mobile technology in language teaching”. TEACHING & Technology, 14(5), pp. 97–118 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.S Barron, M. Katrin, International Journal of Philology, 9, 2 103-118 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gray, M. Standaford, “The effects of mobile in English language learning environments”. Journal of Personal-Mobile Communication, 17(3), pp. 259-273 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Huan., and John Bayron “Using Fluentu mobile platform to improve public speaking skills”. In: The International Conference on Mobile devices in Educational environment (CNTE 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P Kelvin, The study of mobile learning technology in the experiment of using ‘’Fluentu’’ platform (London, Science, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lark, K. Squire, and H. Jenkins. “Useful updatable mobile supplementary materials.” Mobile Technologies in Education. Viejo, Europe: IEEC Computer technology, pp. 16-22 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Vvedenskaya, L. G. Pavlova. Culture and art of public speaking. Modern rhetoric. Rostov-on-don. Phoenix Publishing House, 7(1)48-67 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- X. Lemmerman. Textbook of rhetoric‘’Speech training with exercises’’, (Publishing of Exeter university, London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Carnegie “How to develop self-confidence and influence people by speaking publicly” Lenizdat (Ottawa state university, Ottawa 1991) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kale, “A modeling for mobile learning method”. In M. Allan (Ed.), Mobile learning and teaching: Implementation the delivery of education & modern technology, pp. 28–46. Ithaca: AU Press (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hulk and L. Shelby. “Mobile Based Language Learning: Can Mobile platforms Support Communicative Practices in Public Speaking?” (Sense, Xuzhou, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.