SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Conference 2 - Methodological Problems of Teaching and Learning Foreign Languages Using Computer and Network Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- Contact details of Russian-speaking community associations in Great Britain / Embassy of the Russian Federation to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and the Northern Ireland. URL: https://www.rusemb.org.uk/orgnationals/ (Access: October 22 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Limmud: Upcoming Events / Limmud. URL: https://limmud.org (Access: October 12 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Limmud FSU Europe gathered 600 Russian-speaking Jews in Vienna / Limmud FSU. URL: https://www.limmudfsu.org/hp-newsagragation/limmud-fsu-europe (Access: September 16 2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wolfson. Relational Judaism: Using the Power of Relationships to Transform the Jewish Community. Jewish Lights Publishing, Woodstock (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Soloveitchik. The Lonely Man of Faith. NY: Penguin Random House (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Hirsch. Collected Writings of Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch. 9, Feldheim Publishers, Nanuet, NY (1997) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Talalova, L.N. Talalova. Relationship between an individual and community, in Proceedings of the Middle-Term Conference RC04 ISA. Culture and Education: Social Transformations and Multicultural Communication, July 24–26, 2019, Moscow, RUDN (2019). URL: http://conference-ifl.rudn.ru/37-44/ (Access: October 24 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Eisen. Taking Hold of Torah: Jewish Commitment and Community in America. Bloomington: Indiana University Press (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jacobs. Religion and the Individual. A Jewish Perspective. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Goodman. The Individual and the Community in the Normative Traditions of Judaism. In: D.H. Frank (Ed.) Autonomy and Judaism: The Individual and Community in Jewish Philosophical Thought. Albany: State University of NY Press (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.