SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Conference 3 - Theory and Methodology of Translation and Translation Activities Based on the Principles of Automation and Formalization of Language Data|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- R. Arnhejm, Art and visual perception, Moscow (1974) [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Artemieva, Psychology of subjective semantics, Moscow (1980) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Vashunina, Interaction of visual and verbal components in the perception of creolized text, Nizhnij Novgorod (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Vashunina, M. O. Matveev, E. F. Tarasov, Impact of creolized text on its significant perception, Journal of Psycholinguistics, 4, 34–50 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gete, Theory of Colors, Moscow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Nistratov, E. F. Tarasov, Psychosemantic experiment as a tool for analyzing the meaning and sense of a word, Journal of Psycholinguistics, 32, 124–134 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Ozhegov, Russian dictionary, Moscow (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yuig, The color and exPression of inner time in western painting. Psychology of color, pp. 135-180, Moscow (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. E. Osgood, G. J. Suci, P. H. Tannenbaum, The measurement of meaning. Urbana, University of Illinois Press (1957) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. E. Osgood, Semantic space revisited. Word, 15, pp.195–200 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- I. Riedel, Farben in Religion, Gesellschaft, Kunst und Psychotherapie, Stuttgart (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.