SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- Z. Častorál, Strategic management of change and knowledge. Prague: Jan Amos Comenius University (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kubickova, K. Rais, Change management in companies and other organizations. Prague: Grada (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Machan, Change management. 2nd ed. Prague: University of Economics and Management (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Veber, Innovation management. Prague: Management Press (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Řehoř, Change management. Ceske Budejovice: University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bauer, I. Haburiová, Leadership using kaizen and lean: fairy tales for tired managers. Brno: BizBooks (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Drucker, Management in a time of great change. Prague: Management Press (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Kotler, D.S. Cohen, The Heart of Change: Real Stories of How People Change Their Organizations. Prague: Management Press. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heffernan, Beyondmeasure: the big impact of small changes. London: Ted Books, Simon & Schuster (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hodges, Managing and leading people through organizational change: the theory and practice of sustaining change through people. Philadelphia: Kogan Page (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Burnes, Managing Change. 7th ed. New York: Pearson (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dawson, C. Andriopoulos, Managing Change, Creativity and Innovation. 3rd ed. London: Sage Publications Ltd. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. McGrath, B. Bates, 89 most important management theories for practice. Prague: Management Press (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Armenakis, A. Bedeian, Organizational change: A review of theory and research in the 1990s. Journal of Management. 25(3), 293–315 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Masood, M. Kern, J. Clarkson, Characteristics of changeable systems across value chains. International Journal of Production Research. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, S. O. Choi, The intensity of organizational change and the perception of organizational innovativeness; with discussion on open innovation. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity. 6(3) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, Z. Jiang, W. Liu, A design change analysis model as a change impact analysis basis for semantic design change management. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science. 231(13), 2384–2397 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. French, J. J. Sherwood, D. L. Bradford, Change in Self-identity in a Management Training Conference. The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science. 2(2), 210–218 (1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Schmuckler, How to move in Management – Executives guide to changing Jobs. Personal psychology. 20(3), 362–363 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- W. P. Frankenhoff, Ch. Granger, Strategic Management – New managerial concept for an era of rapid change. Long range planning. 3(3), 7–13 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Y. Darmon, Leading the sales force: A dynamic management process. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stuchlý, J. Jambal, Customer evaluation of loyalty programs in selected companies of the South Bohemian region. SHS Web of Conferences – Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 (IES2018): Milestones and Trends of World Economy. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stuchly, Statistical data analysis: study support for full-time and combined study: bachelor’s study program. Ceske Budejovice: VSTE (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.