SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- R. Píchová, D. Raušer, Management audit as a tool for managing small and medium-sized enterprises. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Management on “Managerial trends in the development of enterprises in globalization era”. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Porter, Competitive advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance. New York: Free Press (1985) [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Drucker, Management challenges for the 21st century. New York: Harper Business (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Wheelen, D. J. Hunger, Strategic management and business policy: concepts and cases. 13th ed. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hal (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Armstrong, Armstrong’s handbook of strategic human resource management. 6th ed. London: Kogan Page (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Kotler, K. L Keller, Marketing Management. 15th ed. Boston: Pearson (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. H. Spencer, Internal Auditor at Work. Hoboken: John Wiley (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Truneček, Interní manažerský audit [Internal management audit]. Praha: Professional Publishing (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chambers, G. Rand, The Operational Auditing Handbook: Auditing Business and IT Processes. 2nd ed. Hoboken: John Wiley (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Moorthy, et al., The impact of information technology on internal auditing. African Journal of Business Management. 5, 3523–3539 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Botez, Internal Audit and Management Entity. Procedia Economics and Finance. 3, 1156–1160 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Aschauer, A. Moro, M. Massaro, The auditor as a change agent for SMEs: the role of confidence, trust and identification. Review of Managerial Science. 95, 339–360 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma´ayan, A. Carmeli, Internal audits as a source of ethical behaviour, efficiency and effectiveness in work units. Journal of Business Ethics. 137, 347–363 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hrušková, Marketing audit and its impact on business performance. Conference on Current Problems of the Corporate Sector. 219–223 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vágner, Controlling as an international economic tool. Proceedings of the 15th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences. 829–833 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Majerník, N. Daneshjo, R. K. Stofkova, G. Sanciova, Integrated auditing of enterprise management systems in a globalized environment. Proceedings of the 16th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences. 1261–1269 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Stojanovic, M. Andric, Internal auditing and risk management in corporations. Strategic management, 21, 31–42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Rivera, A. S. Villar, M. R. M. Pino, Towards the Concept of Risk Approach in the audit integrated management system. Quality - Access to Success, 17, 41–47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ujwary-Gil, The concept and stages of the audit of intangible resources: A network approach. Proceedings of the 17th European Conference on Knowledge Management. 916–925 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Pascual, U. Kumar, Maintenance Audits Handbook. Boca Raton: CRC Press (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.