SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- S. Chitrakar, Market and Entrepreneurial Orientation of Nepalese Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Synopsis of Ph. D. Thesis Submitted to: Office of Dean Faculty of Management. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stokes, Putting Entrepreneurship into Marketing: The Processes of Entrepreneurial Marketing. Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. 2(1), 1–16 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Becherer, P. Haynes, L. Fletcher, Paths to Profitability in Owner-Operated Firms: The Role of Entrepreneurial Marketing. Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship. 18(1), 17 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fink, M. Koller, J. Gartner, A. Floh, R. Harms, Effective entrepreneurial marketing on Facebook – A longitudinal study. Journal of Business Research. 113, 149–157 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hadiyati, Kajian Pendekatan Pemasaran Kewirausahaan dan Kinerja Penjualan Usaha Kecil [Study of Entrepreneurship Marketing Approach and Small Business Sales Performance]. Jurnal Manajemen Dan Kewirausahaan. 11(2), 183–192 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Morris, M. Schindehutte, R. W. LaForge, Entrepreneurial Marketing: A Construct for Integrating Emerging Entrepreneurship and Marketing Perspectives. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice. 10(4), 1–19 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Miles, J. Darroch, Large firms, entrepreneurial marketing processes, and the cycle of competitive advantage. European Journal of Marketing. 40(5–6), 485–501 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schulte, F. Eggers, Entrepreneurial marketing and the role of information - Evidence from young service ventures. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 11(1), 56–74 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Nijssen, Entrepreneurial Marketing: an effectual approach. 2nd ed. London and New York: Routledge Taylor & Francis Group (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Morrish, M. P. Miles, J. H. Deacon, Entrepreneurial marketing: Acknowledging the entrepreneur and customer-centric interrelationship. Journal of Strategic Marketing. 18(4), 303–316 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schindehutte, M. H. Morris, A. Kocak, Understanding Market-Driving Behavior: The Role of Entrepreneurship. Journal of Small Business Management. 46(1), 4–26 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kraus, R. Harms, M. Fink, Entrepreneurial marketing: Moving beyond marketing in new ventures. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 11(1), 19–34 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Dickson, J. J. Giglierano, Missing the Boat and Sinking the Boat: A Conceptual Model of Entrepreneurial Risk. Journal of Marketing. 50(3), 58–71 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Radipere, S. Dhliwayo, The role of gender and education on small business performance in the South African small enterprise sector. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 5(9), 104–110 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Smith, J. S. Reece, The relationship of strategy, fit, productivity, and business performance in a services setting. Journal of Operations Management. 17(2), 145–161 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Aminu, M. N. M. Shariff, Influence of strategic orientation on SMEs access to finance in Nigeria. Asian Social Science. 11(4), 298–309 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Al-Matari, A. K. Al-Swidi, F. H. B. Fadziah, The Measurements of Firm Performance’s Dimensions. Asian Journal of Finance & Accounting. 6(1), 24–49 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Becherer, M. M. Helms, J. P. McDonald, The effect of entrepreneurial marketing on outcome goals in SMEs. New England Journal of Entrepreneurship. 15(1), 7–18 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Acton, R. L. Miller, J. Maltby, D. A. Fullerton, J. Campling, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA). SPSS for Social Scientists. 6, 183–198 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Morrish, Entrepreneurial marketing: A strategy for the twenty-first century? Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. 13(2), 110–119 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Maritz, H. Frederick, M. Valos, A discursive approach to entrepreneurial marketing: Integrating academic and practice theory. Small Enterprise Research. 17(1), 74–86 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Mort, J. Weerawardena, P. Liesch, Advancing entrepreneurial marketing: Evidence from born global firms. European Journal of Marketing. 46(3–4), 542–561 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sherman, J. Shuart, L. Weinstein, New England Journal of Entrepreneurship. New England Journal of Entrepreneurship. 10(2), 5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.