SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- F. C. Zola, J. C. Colmenero, F. V. Aragao, T. Rodrigues, A. Braghini, Multicriterial model for selecting a charcoal kiln. Energy. 190(1), 1–14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mastrocinque, F. J. Ramirez, A. Honrubia-Escribano, D. T. Pham, An AHP-based multi-criteria model for sustainable supply chain development in the renewable energy sector. Expert Systems with Applications. 150, 59–76 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Koksalan, J. Wallenius, S. Zionts, Multiple Criteria Decision Making: From Early History to the 21st Century. Singapur: World Scientific. 1–198 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Liao, X. L. Wu, DNMA: A double normalization-based multiple aggregation method for multi-expert multi-criteria decision making. Omega-International Journal of Management Science. 94, 23–38. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Liao, X. L. Wu, X. M. Mi, F. Herrera, An integrated method for cognitive complex multiple experts multiple criteria decision making based on ELECTRE III with weighted Borda rule. Omega-International Journal of Management Science. 93, 44–52 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fu, W. J. Chang, S. L. Yang, Multiple criteria group decision making based on group satisfaction. Information Sciences. 518, 309–329 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Costache, C. T. Bui, Identification of areas prone to flash-flood phenomena using multiple-criteria decision-making, bivariate statistics, machine learning and their ensembles. Science of the Total Environment. 712, 269-281 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Haddad, D. Sanders, G. Tewkesbury, Selecting a discrete multiple criteria decision making method for Boeing to rank four global market regions. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. 134, 1–15 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lamba, D. K. Yadav, A. Barve, G. Panda, Prioritizing barriers in reverse logistics of E-commerce supply chain using fuzzy-analytic hierarchy process. Electronic Commerce Research. 20(2), 381–403 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. U. Elvarsson, S. Agnarsson, S. Gudmundsdottir, J. Vidarsson, Using multi-criteria analysis the assess impacts of change in ecosystem-based fisheries management: The case of the Icelandic cod. Marine Policy. 116, 120–132 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Benitez, S. Carpitella, A. Certa, J. Izquierdo, Constrained consistency enforcement in AHP. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 380, 85–101 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Si, C. B. Wang, R. Q. Liu, Y. S. Guo, S. Yue, Y. J. Ren, Multi-criteria comprehensive energy efficiency assessment based on fuzzy-AHP method: A case study of post-treatment technologies for coal-fired units. Energy. 200, 159–172 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Saaty, K. P. Kearns, Analytical Planning. The Organization of Systems. Oxford: Pergamon Press. (1985) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Saaty, Multicriteria Decision Making: The Analytic Hierarchy Process. Planning, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation. New York: McGraw-Hill. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Saaty, Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process. International Journal of Services Sciences, 1(1), 83–98 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Saaty, Fundamentals of Decision Making and Priority Theory with the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Pittsburgh: RWS Publications. (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.