SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Support for Start-up Entrepreneurs and Current Trends Strengthening the Competitiveness of Business Entities|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- S. Cardinaleschi, M. Damiani, F. Pompei, Knowledge-intensive sectors and the role of collective performance-related pay. Industry and Innovation. 27(5), 480–512 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hyršlová, J. Chocholac, D. Sommerauerová, P. Štěpán. Sustainability and transport construction companies. International Days of Statistics and Economics 2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Scott, Creative Employees: A Challenge to Managers. Journal of Creative Behavior. 29(1), 64–71 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-J. Cho, V. Pucik, Relationship between innovativeness, quality, growth, profitability and market value. Strategic Management Journal. 26(6), 555–575 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Poór, A. D. Engle, Á. Kovács, A. Albrychiewicz-Slocinska, Z. Caha, V. Kumpikaite-Valiuniene, Z. Horbulák, Initial Findings for Labour Markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia. Central European Journal of Labour Law Personnel Management. 3(1), 47–60 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jovčić, P. Pruša, M. Dobrodolac, L. Švadlenka, A proposal for a decision-making tool in third-party logistics (3PL) provider selection based on multi-criteria analysis and the fuzzy approach. Sustainability. 11(15) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Grabner, Managing Organizational Creativity Motivational aspects of management control systems for creative employees. Wien: Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kucharčíková, M. Mičiak, M. Hitka, Evaluating the effectiveness of investment in human capital in e-business enterprise in the context of sustainability. Sustainability. 10(9) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jašková, Assessment of Social Development in Slovakia in the Context of Human Resources. Central European Journal of Labour Law Personnel Management. 2(2), 21–32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Purdenko, O. Matusova, V. Andryeyeva, Assessment of Employees’ Creative Activity in Modern Conditions of Intellectualization of the Economy. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. 5(1), 182 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Barbot, M. Besancon, T. Lubart, Creative Potential in educational settings: Its natuer measure, and Nurture. Education 3-13. 43(4), 1–11 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedorova, The Connection Between Worker’s Creativity, Values and Conflict Behavior. Psychology. Journal of Higher School of Economics. 16(1), 191–203 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nedeliakova, M. Panak, J. Ponicki, R. Sousek, Progressive Management Tools for Quality Improvement. In: International Conference on Engineering Science and Management, 195–198 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Uhlerová, The Role of Trade Unions and Social Dialogue During the Crisis: the Case of Slovakia. Central European Journal of Labour Law Personnel Management. 3(1), 61–76 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nazir, A. Shafi, M. A. Asadullah, W. Qun, S. Khadim, Linking paternalistic leadership to follower’s innovative work behavior: the influence of leader–member exchange and employee voice. European Journal of Innovation Management (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lorincová, J. Schmidtová, J. Javorcíková, The impact of the working position on the level of employee motivation in Slovak furniture companies. Acta Faculatis Xylologiae. 60(2), 211–223 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Al-Tit, The impact of AMO-HR systems on proactive employee behavior: The mediating contribution of leader-member and team-member exchange. International Journal of Engineering Business Management. 12, 1–13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.-F. Henri, Organizational culture and performance measurement systems. Accounting Organizations and Society. 31(1), 77–103 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lorincová, K. Stachová, Z. Stacho, Z. Joniaková, Defining the differences in corporate culture in wood-processing and forest enterprises. Bioresources. 15(2), 3320–3343 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Madjar, G. R. Oldham, M. G. Pratt, There’s No Place like Home? The Contributions of Work and Nonwork Creativity Support to Employees’ Creative Performance. The Academy of Management Journal. 45(4), 757–767 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Unsworth, C. W. Clegg, Why do employees undertake creative action? Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. 83(1), 77–99 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dul, C. Ceylan, Work environments for employee creativity.” Ergonomics. 54(1), 12–20 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gong, Employee learning orientation, transformational leadership and employee creativity: The mediating role of employee creative self-efficacy. Development and Learning in Organizations. 24(2), 366–372 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mura, B. Gontkovicova, E. D. Spisakova, Z. Hajduova, Position of employee benefits in remuneration structure. Transformations in Business and Economics. 18(2), 156–173 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.