SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Support for Start-up Entrepreneurs and Current Trends Strengthening the Competitiveness of Business Entities|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- G. Pinchot, Intrapreneuring: Why you don’t have to leave the corporation to become an entrepreneur. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign’s Academy for Entrepreneurial Leadership Historical Research Reference in Entrepreneurship (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S. Veenker, P. V. D. W. SijdeDuring, A. Nijhof, Organisational conditions for corporate entrepreneurship in Dutch organisations. The Journal of Entrepreneurship. 17(1), 49–58 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Macrae, The coming entrepreneurial revolution: A survey. The Economist. 25, 41-46 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Nielsen, M. P. Peters, R. D. Hisrich, Intrapreneurship strategy for internal markets-corporate, non‐profit and government institution cases. Strategic management journal. 6(2), 181–189 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Vesper, Three faces of corporate entrepreneurship - A pilot study. In J. A. Hornaday, F. Tarpley, Jr., J. A. Timmons, K. H. Vesper (Eds.) Frontiers of entrepreneurship research. Wellesley, MA. Babson College, 294–326 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gerards, S. van Wetten, C. van Sambeek, New ways of working and intrapreneurial behaviour: the mediating role of transformational leadership and social interaction. Review of Managerial Science. 1–36 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lans, M. van Galen, J. Verstegen, H. Biemans, M. Mulder, Searching for Entrepreneurs among Small Business Owner-Managers. Proceedings of the ECER. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Hernandez Gonzalez, J. Diaz Castro, Intra Entrepreneurship Impact on Business Growth of MSMEs in the Tourism Sector in Villavicencio. Estudios Avanzados. 29, 75–85 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Poduška, J. Nedeljković, D. Nonić, T. Ratknić, M. Ratknić, I. Živojinović, Intrapreneurial climate as momentum for fostering employee innovativeness in public forest companys. Forest Policy and Economics. 119 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Campos-Blázquez, P. Morcillo, L. Rubio-Andrada, Employee Innovation Using Ideation Contests: Seven-Step Process to Align Strategic Challenges with the Innovation Process. Research-Technology Management. 63(5), 20–28 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Blanka, An individual-level perspective on intrapreneurship: a review and ways forward. Review of Managerial Science. 13(5), 919–961 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kingma, New ways of working (NWW): work space and cultural change in virtualizing organizations. Culture and Organization. 25(5), 383–406 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Rigtering, G. U. Weitzel, K. K. Muehlfeld, Increasing quantity without compromising quality: How managerial framing affects intrapreneurship. Journal of Business Venturing. 34(2), 224–241 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Bubenok, Obosnovanie vedushchej roli intraprenerstva (vnutrennego predprinimatel’stva) i brendinga v obespechenii konkurentosposobnosti kompanij [Rationale for the leading role of intrapreneurship (internal entrepreneurship) and branding in ensuring the competitiveness of companies]. Vestnik Bryanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 3, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. E. Ustinova, Korporativnoe predprinimatelstvo kak strategicheskiy resurs innovatsionnogo razvitiya kompanii [Corporate entrepreneurship as a strategic resource for innovative development of a company]. Voprosy innovatsionnoy ekonomiki. 10(2), 993–1006 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Y. Bukhvalov, A. V. Molodchik, V. L. Popov, K. S. Pustovojt, Upravlenie organizacionnymi innovaciyami na predpriyatii oboronno-promyshlennogo kompleksa [Organizational innovation management at the company of the military-industrial complex] Kreativnaya ekonomika. 10, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Dondokova, Upravlenie promyshlennym predpriyatiem na osnove vnutrennego predprinimatel’stva [Industrial company management based on internal entrepreneurship]. Doctoral dissertation, [Vost.-Sib. gos. tekhnol. un-t] (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Keil, R. G. McGrath, T. Tukiainen, Gems from the ashes: Capability creation and transformation in internal corporate venturing. Organization Science. 20(3), 601–620 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pesha, T. Kansafarova, Influence of the deficit of highly qualified personnel on the competitiveness and investment attractiveness of industrial companys. In The 12th International Days of Statistics and Economics. 1357–1366 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- U. Cantner, J. A. Cunningham, E. E. Lehmann, M. Menter, Entrepreneurial ecosystems: a dynamic lifecycle model. Small Business Economics. 1–17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Svensson, T. Q. Mahoney, Intraorganizational conditions for social innovation in sport for development and peace. Managing Sport and Leisure. 25(3), 220–238 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Y. Chepurenko, How and why to teach students entrepreneurship. Educational Studies. 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.