SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- O. Bugrim, E. Kolesnik, Analysis of competitiveness of enterprises in the scale of the metallurgical industry of ukraine. Economic Herald of SHEI USUCT, 1 (11), 120-127 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L. Varava, A. Varava, V. Marchenko, Research of the interconnections of the components of strategic potential of the enterprise and functional strategies. Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific Conference, pp. 73-80 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Kovtunenko, О. Grabovenko, Competitiveness enterprise in modern conditions: problems and prospects. Economics: time realities, 2 (24), 41-46 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Khanenko, The assessment of competitiveness and the formation of competitive advantages of an economic entity. Economic Herald of SHEI USUCT, 2 (10), 103-111 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Grabowska, Business model metallurgical company built on the competitive advantage. Proceedings of 25th Anniversary International Conference on Metallurgy and Materials, pp. 1800-1807 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Faizova, M. Ivanova, O. Faizova, V. Smiesova, O. Parshyna, O. Zavhorodnia, Use of Balanced Scorecard for Enterprise Competitiveness Assessment. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 11 (2), 349-361 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.-H. An, G.-Y. Ri, G.-N. Rim, Intellectual Product and Method of Assessing the Competitiveness of an Enterprise with It. Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 11 (3), 1059-1085 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Khomenko, K. Pryakhina, K. Latyshev, Prospects for development of Ukraine and EU in the field of renewable energy sources. SHS Web of Conferences: Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 – Milestones and Trends of World Economy, 61 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Teplicka, S. Hurna, J. Kadarova, K. Čulkova, Competitiveness increasing in mining companies through application of operation research methods. TEM Journal, 9 (1), 393-401 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kiseľakova, Hairul, P. Gallo, P.jr. Gallo, V. Čabinova, E. Onuferova Total quality management as managerial tool of competitiveness in enterprises worlwide. Polish journal of management studies, 21 (2), 195-209 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Pozhuieva O., N. Novik, Competitiveness of the products as a category of modern development of Ukraine. Economic Herald of SHEI USUCT, 1 (11), 8-15 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanova, O. Varyanichenko, S. Sannikova, S. Faizova, Assessment of the competitiveness of enterprises. Economic Annals-XXI, 173 (9-10), 26-31 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Abuzyarova, Methodological approaches to ensure the competitiveness of organizations. Journal of Business and Retail Management Research (JBRMR), 11 (2), 125-132 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Annual financial statements of enterprises, Stock market infrastructure development agency of Ukraine (SMIDA) [online], Available at: https://www.smida.gov.ua/ (2019). [Google Scholar]
- O. Temchenko, Estimation of mining enterprises’ activity when forming their competiton positions and considering risks. Economic Annals-XXI, 3-4 (1), 80-83 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zagirniak, O. Kratt, M. Zagirnyak, Rationalization of the choice of professional education in the context of the needs of business environment. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 4, 158-163 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Perevozova1, N. Daliak, V. Babenko, Modeling of Financial Support for the Competitiveness of Employees in the Mining Industry. Proceedings of 8th International Conference om Monitoring, Modeling and Management of Emergent Economy: Experimental Economics and Machine Learning for Prediction of Emergent Economy Dynamics, pp. 444-454 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dwarapudia, T. Ghosha, A. Shankara, V. Tathavadkara, D. Bhattacharjeea, R. Venugopal, Effect of pellet basicity and MgO content on the quality and microstructure of hematite pellets. International Journal of Mineral Processing, 99 (1), 43-53 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kratt, A. Pochtovyuk, I. Trunina, K. Pryakhina, Marketing Positions of Kremenchuk Industrial Center in International Markets. SHS Web of Conference: International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics (NTI-UkrSURT 2019), 67 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Iron Ore: 2020 World Market Review and Forecast to 2029 [online], Available at: https://mcgroup.co.uk/researches/iron-ore (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N. Vyhovska, A. Polchanov, T. Ostapchuk, V. Dovgaliuk, The impact of solvency and business activity on profitability of mining companies in Ukraine. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 4, 164-170. [Google Scholar]
- V. Otra-Aho, J. Iden, J. Hallikas, The Impact of the Project Management Office Roles to Organizational Value Contribution. International Journal of Information Technology Project Management, 10 (4), 79-99 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kostalova, M. Bednarikova, M. Patak Project management education in metallurgical companies in the Czech Republic. Business, Management and Education, 16 (1), 54-64 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.