SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Bapuji H., Patel C., Ertug G., Allen D.G., (2020). Corona Crisis and Inequality: Why Management Research Needs a Societal Turn. Journal of Management, 46(7). https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0149206320925881 [Google Scholar]
- Barnett, M.L., Henriques I., Husted, B.W. (2020). Beyond Good Intentions: Designing CSR Initiatives for Greater Social Impact. Journal of Management, 46(6), 937-964. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0149206319900539?journalCode=joma [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Momaya, K.S. (2020). Return from COVID-19: Thinking Differently About Export Competitiveness and Sustainability. International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, 15, 1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Merrin, W. (2020). Anthropocenic war: coronavirus and total demobilization. Digital War. [Google Scholar]
- Singh, J.A., Ravinetto, R. (2020). COVID-19 therapeutics: how to sow confusion and break public trust during international public health emergencies. Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice, 13, 47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rajesh R. (2020). India Again Allows Export of Antimalarial Drug Touted for Coronavirus. WSJ. https://www.wsj.com/articles/india-again-allows-export-of-antimalarial-drug-touted-for-coronavirus-11586257292 [Google Scholar]
- Trump, B.D., Linkov, I. (2020). Risk and resilience in the time of the COVID-19 crisis. Environment Systems and Decisions, 40, 171–173. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10669-020-09781-0 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milani, F. (2020). COVID-19 outbreak, social response, and early economic effects: a global VAR analysis of cross-country interdependencies. Journal of Population Economics, 223–252. [Google Scholar]
- Greener, I., (2020). The changing governance of welfare: revisiting Jessop’s framework in the context of healthcare. Social Theory & Health, Early access. [Google Scholar]
- Koh, A.H. C., Koh, L.R., Sheu, S.J., Sakamoto, T. (2020). What COVID-19 has taught us: lessons from around the globe, Graefe’s Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, 258(10), 2091–2094. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ceylan, R.F., Ozkan, B., Mulazimogullari, E. (2020). Historical evidence for economic effects of COVID-19. The European Journal of Health Economics, 21(6), 817–823. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gangemi, S., Billeci, L., Tonacci, A. (2020). Rich at risk: socio-economic drivers of COVID-19 pandemic spread. Clinical and Molecular Allergy, 18, 12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aslam, F., Aziz, S., Nguyen, D.K., Mughal, K.S., Khan, M. (2020). On the efficiency of foreign exchange markets in times of the COVID-19 pandemic. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 161, 120261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, T. (2020). A SWOT analysis of China’s air cargo sector in the context of COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Air Transport Management, 88, 101875. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kobrin, S.J. (2020). How globalization became a thing that goes bump in the night. Journal of International Business Policy, 3, 280–286. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elliott, R.J.R., Schumacher, I., Withagen, C. (2020). Suggestions for a Covid-19 Post-Pandemic Research Agenda in Environmental Economics. Environmental and Resource Economics, 76(4), 1187–1213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baines, D., Elliott, R.J.R. (2020). Defining misinformation, disinformation and malinformation: An urgent need for clarity during the COVID-19 infodemic. Ideas. https://ideas.repec.org/p/bir/birmec/20-06.html [Google Scholar]
- Heek, J., Arning, K., Ziefle, M. (2017). Reduce, reuse, recycle: Acceptance of CO2-utilization for plastic products. Energy Policy, 105, 53-66. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301421517300915?casa_token=sMgFhVqy6UIAAAAA:LbHPJUAveJoNJZeSGYHGJ81h0fOpsD7rLmF095lX2pLFeO6U47sAuBVAfI2qF4k7ao83Egph7exx#f0010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hiscott, J., Alexandridi, M., Muscolini, M., Tassone, E., Palermo, E., Soultsioti, M., Zevini, A., (2020). The global impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews, 53, 1-9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7254014/ [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ayati, N., Saiyarsarai, P., Nikfar, S. (2020). Short and long term impacts of COVID-19 on the pharmaceutical sector. DARU Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Early access. [Google Scholar]
- Gereffi, G. (2020). What does the COVID-19 pandemic teach us about global value chains? The case of medical supplies. Journal of International Business Policy, 3, 287–301. [Google Scholar]
- Strange, R. (2020). The 2020 Covid-19 pandemic and global value chains. Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, 47, 455–465. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Metelmann, I.B., Flessa, S., Busemann, A. (2020). Does health securitization affect the role of global surgery? Journal of Public Health. Early access. [Google Scholar]
- Yamin, M. (2020). Counting the cost of COVID-19. International Journal of Information Technology, 12, 311–317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mills, P. (2020). Background discussion paper COVID-19 antibody testing and ‘immunity certification’: a discussion paper. Nuffieldbioethics. https://www.nuffieldbioethics.org/assets/pdfs/Discussion-paper-COVID-19-antibody-testing-and-immunity-certification.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.