SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Davis, S.E., Wenham, C. (2020). Why the COVID-19 response needs International Relations. International Affairs, 95(5), 1227-1251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dodds, K., Broto, V., Deterbeck K., Jon es, M., Mamadouh, V., Ramutsindela, M., Versangi, M., Wacshmuth, D., Woon, C. Y. (2020). The Covid-19 pandemic: territorial, political and governance dimensions of crises. Territory Politics Governance, 8(3), 289-298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- King, B.G., Carbery, E.J. (2020). Movements, societal crises, and organizational theory. Journal of Management Studies. Early access [Google Scholar]
- Esaisan, P., Sohlberg, J., Ghersetti, M., Jonson, M. (2020). How the coronavirus crisis affects citizen trust in institutions and in unknown others: Evidence from ‘the Swedish experiment’. European Journal of Political research. Early acces. https://ejpr.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1475-6765.12419 [Google Scholar]
- Beck, W. (1990). What is globalization? Moscow: Progress-Tradition. [Google Scholar]
- Mearsheimer J. (2008, December 12). Why we will soon miss the Cold War. The Atlantic Online. https://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/politics/foreign/mearsh.htm [Google Scholar]
- Barnet, T. (2004, June 24). The pentagon’s new map. On Point.´ https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2004/06/24/the-pentagons-new-map [Google Scholar]
- Walt, S. (2020, March 20). A World Less Open, Prosperous, and Free. How the world will look after the coronavirus pandemic. FP. https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/20/world-order-after-coroanvirus-pandemic/ [Google Scholar]
- Mearsheimer, J.J. (2019). Bound to fall. The rise and fall of the liberal international order. International Security, 43(4), 7-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giles K., Greeley B., Arnold M. (2020, March 15). Authoritative economists say that Global recession has already begun. Financial Times. https://www.ft.com/content/be732afe-6526-11ea-a6cd-df28cc3c6a68 [Google Scholar]
- Petrievic, O., Teece, D. (2019). The structural reshape of globalization: Implications for strategic sectors, profiting from innovation and multinational enterprise. Journal of International business Studies, 50(9), 1487-1512. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arkolas, C., Costinot, A., Donaldson, D., Rodriguez Clare, A. (2019) The elusive pro-competetive effects of trade. The review of Economic studies, 86(1), 46-80. [Google Scholar]
- Ketchen Jr., D.J., Graighead, Ch.W. (2020). Research at the Intersection of Entrepreneurship, Supply Chain Management, and Strategic Management: Opportunities Highlighted by COVID-19. Journal of Managemen, 46(8), 1330-1341. [Google Scholar]
- Foss, N.J. (2020). Behavioral Strategy and the COVID-19. Journal of Management, 46(8), 1322-1329. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sorel, J. (2013). Understanding about Violence. Мoscow: Falanster. [Google Scholar]
- Bazhenov, A. M. (2013). Sociology of International Relations. Мoscow: CSPiM [Google Scholar]
- de Benya, A. (2009). Against Liberalism: the Fourth Political Theory. SPB: Amphora. [Google Scholar]
- Morison, Th. (2017, May 15). NDI Polls: Georgians view Russia as biggest threat to their country. Georgia Today. http://georgiatoday.ge/news/6558/NDI-Polls%3A-Georgians-View-Russia-as-Biggest-Threat-to-their-Country [Google Scholar]
- Evans, G., Neudort, A. (2020). Core political values and the long-term Shaping of partisanship. British Journal of Political Science, 50(4), 1263-1281. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robinson, J., Stuberg, R., Thau, M., Tilley, J. (2020). Does class-based campaigning work? How working class appeals attract and polarize voters? Comparative Political Studies, Early access. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0010414020957684 [Google Scholar]
- Asmus, R. (2007, June23). Euro-Atlantic Black Sea Coast. Russia in Global Affairs. http://www.globalaffairs.ru/number/n8817 [Google Scholar]
- Toffler, E. (2002). Shock of the future. Moscow: ACT. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.