SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Xu, T., Ao, M., Zhou H., et. al. (2020). China’s practice to prevent and control COVID-19 in the contest of large population movement. Infectious Diseases of Poverty, 9(1), 115 -129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kang, Y., Yang, Y.Y, Kim, J., Han. S.-H., Lee, K.R., Kim, M., Eom, J. S. (2020). South Korea’s responses to stop the Covid-19 pandemic. American Journal of Infection Control, 48(9), 1080-1086, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32522606/ [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gong, B., Zhang, S., Yuan, L., Chen, K. (2020). A balance Act: minimizing economic loss while controlling novel coronavirus pneumonia. Journal of Chinese Governance, 5(2), 249-268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johns Hopkins Corinavirus Resource Centre (2020, Autust1). Data on Motion. Johns Hopkins University & Medicine. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/live [Google Scholar]
- Barmparis, G., Tsironis, G. (2020). Estimating the infective horizon of COVID-19 in eight countries with a data-driven approach. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 135, 109842. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960077920302423 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fung, Y., Nie, Y., Penny, M. (2020). Transmission dynamics of the COVID-19 outbreak and effectiveness of Government Interventions: A data-driven Analyses. Journal of Medical virology, 92(6), 645-659. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alfano, V., Ercolano, S. (2020). The efficacy of lockdown against COVID-19; a Cross-country panel Analyses. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 18(4), 509-518. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ciacchi A. (2020). The Covid-19 crisis: A Challenge for numeric comparative Law and Governance. European Journal for comparative Law and Governance, 7(2), 109-115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klinova, N. (2020). State and national competitiveness (on the example of the EU). Economic Issues, 8, 146-158. [Google Scholar]
- Aleta A, Moreno Y. (2020). Evaluation of the potential incidence of COVID-19 and effectiveness of containment measures in Spain: a data-driven approach. BMC Medicine, 157. [Google Scholar]
- Sander, B., Tsagourias N. (2020). Covid-19 Infodemic and Online Platforms as Intermediary Fiduciaries under International Law. Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies, 1-17. [Google Scholar]
- Naveed Ahmed et al. (2020). Covid-19 and Public Awareness. The professional Medical Journal, 27(8). http://www.theprofesional.com/index.php/tpmj/article/view/4655 [Google Scholar]
- Glynn M.A. (2020). “15 days to slow the spread”: Covid-19 and collective Resilience. Journal of Management studies, Early acces. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/joms.12644. [Google Scholar]
- Legrain P. (2020, March 12). The Coronavirus is killing Globalization as We Know it. Foreign Policy. https://foreignpolicy.com/author/philippe-legrain/. [Google Scholar]
- Saad-Filho A. (2020). From COVID-19 to the End of Neoliberalism. Critical Sociology, 46(4-5) 477–485. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0896920520929966 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ashforth, B.E. (2020). Identity and Identification. During and after the pandemic: how might Covid-19 change the research Questions we asked. Journal of Management studies. First Pub. 15th September. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/joms.12629 [Google Scholar]
- Kolesnev, A.V., Kochetova P. (2020). Pandemic: jointly or separately. Journal of Governance and politics, 1(6). [Google Scholar]
- Trofimov Y. (2020, March 8). Democracy, Dictatorship, Disease: the west takes its turn with Coronavirus. Wall-Street Journal. https://www.wsj.com/articles/democracy-dictatorship-disease-the-west-takes-its-turn-with-coronavirus-11583701472. [Google Scholar]
- Prasad A. (2020). The organization of Ideological discourse in times of unexpected crisis: Explaining how COVID-19 is exploiting by populist leaders. Leadership, 16(3), 294-302. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Georges, A, Romme L, (2020). The construction of Covid-19 Pandemic: Designing Societal Solutions That would Prevent the full Lockdown. Journal of Public Administration and Governance, 10(3). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.