SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Innovation and Investment on Industry 4.0|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Novikov A. V., Gregova, E. (2017). Institution features of economic development during globalization. In T. Kliestik (Ed.), Proceedings of the 17th International Scientific Conference of Globalization and its Socio-Economic consequences, part IV (pp. 1757-1764). Zilina: University of Zilina. [Google Scholar]
- Bierbrauer, F.J., Boyer, P.C. (2016). Efficiency, Welfare, and Political Competition. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 131(1), 461-518. [Google Scholar]
- Sycheva, E., Budagov, A., Novikov, A. (2020). Urban infrastructure development in a global knowledge-based economy. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 03013. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Franzi, S. (2018). The Great Convergence: Information Technology and the New Globalization. Journal of Politics, 80(1), 23-24. [Google Scholar]
- Des Jardine M, Bansal P, Yang Y. (2019) Bouncing Back: Building Resilience Through Social and Environmental Practices in the Context of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis. Journal of Management, 45(4), 1434-1460. [Google Scholar]
- Bernstein, A., Gustafson, M. T., Lewis, R. (2019). Disaster on the horizon: The price effect of sea level rise. Journal of Financial Economics, 134(2), 253-272. [Google Scholar]
- Lugovskoy, R. A., Sycheva, E. V. (2014). The need to form mechanisms for assessing the effectiveness of state strategic planning. International Technical and Economic Journal, 5, 5-7. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, M. W. (2001). The resource-based view and international business. Journal of Management, 27(6), 803-829. [Google Scholar]
- Global Innovation Index. (2020, June 5). Retrieved from: https://www.globalinnovationindex.org [Google Scholar]
- Kopczuk, W., Saez, E., Song, J. (2010). Earnings Inequality and Mobility in the United States: Evidence from Social Security Data Since 1937. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 125(1), 91-128. [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs, H., Müller, S. (2020). Anomalies across the globe: Once public, no longer existent? Journal of Financial Economics, 135(1), 213-230. [Google Scholar]
- Broner, F., Ventura, J. (2016). Rethinking the Effects of Financial Globalization. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 131(3), 1497-1542. [Google Scholar]
- Armin, F., Becker, A., Dohmen, T., Enke, B., Huffman, D. (2018). Uwe Sunde Global Evidence on Economic Preferences. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 133(4), 1645-1692. [Google Scholar]
- Marano V, Arregle J.-L., Hitt M. A., Spadafora E., Van Essen, M. (2016). Home Country Institutions and the Internationalization-Performance Relationship: A Meta-Analytic Review. Journal of Management, 42(5), 1075-1110. [Google Scholar]
- Tharenou P., Kulik C. T. (2020). Skilled Migrants Employed in Developed, Mature Economies: From Newcomers to Organizational Insiders. Journal of Management, 46(6), 1156-1181. [Google Scholar]
- Putin, V. V. (2017, May 13). On the Strategy of the Economic Security of the Russian Federation over the Period up to 2030. The Russian Federation Presidential Decree No. 208. Retrieved from: https://www.prlib.ru/en/node/681513. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.