SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Collaborative Economics, Digital Platforms and Multimedia|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Cross, J. (1995). IT Outsourcing: British Petroleum’s Competitive Approach. Harvard Business Review, 73(3), 94-102. [Google Scholar]
- Yordon, E. (2016). IT Outsourcing. Competition in the global race for performance. LORI. [Google Scholar]
- Haywood, J. B. (2002). Outsourcing: in search of competitive advantages. Moscow: Ed. house “Williams”. [Google Scholar]
- Gottschalk, P., Soli-Seter, H. (2007). IT outsourcing: building mutually beneficial cooperation. Alpina Business Books. [Google Scholar]
- Sparrow, E. (2004). Successful IT outsourcing: from choosing a service provider to project management. Kudits-image. [Google Scholar]
- Tapscott, D. (1997). The Digital Economy: Promise and Peril In The Age of Networked Intelligence. McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Alders, R. (2004) IT outsourcing. Practical guide. Alpina Business Books. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, E. (2020). Sales Outsourcing. Good Book. [Google Scholar]
- Kurbanov, A. K., Plotnikov, V. A. (2012). Outsourcing: history, methodology, practice. Moscow: Infra-M. [Google Scholar]
- Repin, N. V., Gribanov, Y. I., Shatrov, A. A. (2018). Digital infrastructure for economic development. RuSayz. [Google Scholar]
- Vertakova, Y., Leontyev, E., Mkrtchyan, V. (2019). Information provision of decision support systems in conditions of structural changes and digitalization of the economy. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 17(1), 74-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vertakova, Y., Kurbanov, A. (2016). Outsourcing as a form of disintegration process administration in the economy. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Vision 2020: Innovation Management, Development Sustainability, and Competitive Economic Growth. Proceedings of the 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference (pp. 2158-2167). Seville. [Google Scholar]
- Anikin, B. A., Rudaya, I. L. (2019). Outsourcing and outstaffing. High technologies of management. INFRA-M. [Google Scholar]
- Tsygalov, Y. M. (2015). Formation of relations between outsourcing participants. Economic systems, 3, 74-76. [Google Scholar]
- Bodrunov, S., Plotnikov, V., Vertakova, Y. (2017). Technological Development as a Factor of Ensuring the National Security. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Vision 2020: Sustainable economic development, innovation management, and global growth (pp. 2666-2674). Madrid. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., Pereira, I., Patel, P. C. (2020). Decentralized Governance of Digital Platforms. Journal of Management, 4, 38-47. [Google Scholar]
- Chakravarty, A. K. (2020). The outsourcing conundrum: Misappropriation of intellectual property in supply chains. Naval Research Logistics, 7, 5-17. [Google Scholar]
- Jain, T., Hazra, J. and Cheng, T. E. (2020). IT Outsourcing and Vendor Cost Improvement Strategies under Asymmetric Information. Decision Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Akkermans, H., Ou, C. (2020). Reversing a relationship spiral: From vicious to virtuous cycles in IT outsourcing. Information systém journal, 1– 37 [Google Scholar]
- Heese, H. S., Kemahlıoğlu‐ Ziya, E. Perdikaki, O. (2020). Outsourcing under Competition and Scale Economies: When to Choose a Competitor as a Supplier. Decision Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Jain, T., Hazra, J. and Cheng, T.E. (2020). IT Outsourcing and Vendor Cost Improvement Strategies under Asymmetric Information. Decision Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, B. (2020). Managing Innovation Spillover in Outsourcing. Production and Operations Management, 29(10), 2252-2267. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FXSSI (2020, November). Top Ten Most Profitable IT Companies in the World – 2020. Retrieved from : https://ru.fxssi.com/top-pribylnyx-it-kompanij [Google Scholar]
- Tadviser (2020). Retrieved from : https://www.tadviser.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.