SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Ioan-Franc, V., Istok, E. (2007). Cultural tourism and sustainable development. Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting, 1, 1-89. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, N. (2000). Tourism and Modernity: A Sociological Analysis. Oxford: Pergamon Press. [Google Scholar]
- Robinson, M. (1999). Cultural Conflicts in Tourism: Inevitability and Inequality. In M. Robinson & P. Boniface (Eds.)., Tourism and Cultural Conflicts. Wallingford: CAB International [Google Scholar]
- Endersen, K. (1997). Sustainable Tourism and Cultural Heritage. A Review of Development Assistance and Its Potential to promote Sustainability, NWHO. [Google Scholar]
- Wadhwa, G. (2017). Social impact through global co-creation. Proceeding of 11th international technology, education and development conference (pp. 8071-8079). Valence: IATED - International Association of Technology Education & Development. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.ukessay.com [Google Scholar]
- Sufang, Z. (2019). Education of traditional Folk Arts and Crafts and Discipline Construction of Art Design. JOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education, 9(6), 74-76. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.india.export.com [Google Scholar]
- Melkani, E., Mehta, M., Gadhi, S. (2020). Drudgery Reduction and Grip Fatigue Review of Indian Women Making Handicrafts. Retrieved from: http/www.academia.edu [Google Scholar]
- Kumar Pradhan, A. (2019). Innovation of Traditional Textile art and Crafts in North East India. International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development, 3(4), 1193-1197. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.touristplacecinindia.com [Google Scholar]
- Rangaswamy, J., Kumar, T., Bhalla, K. (2018). A Comprehensive Life-Cycle Assessment of Locally Oriented Small-Scale Toy Industries: A Study of traditional Channapatna Toys as Against low-cost PVC (Poly-Vinyl Chloride) Toys made in China. In A. Laurent, A. Leclerc, M. Niero, Y. Dong, SI. Olsen, M. Owsianiak, N. Bey, M. Ryberg, & MZ. Hauschild (Eds.), Proceedings of tne 25th Cirp life cycle engineering (lce) conference (pp 487-492). Amsterdam: Elsevier Science. [Google Scholar]
- Ji, R. X. (2016). Contemporary Inheritance and Innovation of Bamboo Weaving Crafts of Quxian. National Art Circles, 1, 71-75. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, L. (2018). Living Protection and Development of Traditional Artistic Handicrafts: A Case Study from „Bamboo Weaving by Family Liu“ in Quxian County of Sichuan Province. Art and Design review, 6(3), 160-167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bai, Y. (2018). Research on the Cultivation and Molding of Female College Students´ Trarditional Cultural Values by Folk Craft Teaching. In JK. Hung, Z. Liu & Y. Pei (Eds.), Proceedings of 2018 international symposium - quality education for teenagers (pp. 135-139), Dockland: ST Plum-Blossom Press. [Google Scholar]
- Ji, Y., Tan, P., Fills, D.I. (2019). Chinese Traditional Handicraft Education Using AR Content. Leonadro, 53(2), 199-200 [Google Scholar]
- Loncaric, B. (2018). Participation of the tourism cluster “Slavonska kosarica” in international projects - yes or no? In AM. Tonkovic & B. Crnkovic (Eds.), 7th international scientific symposium economy of eastern Croatia - vision and growth (pp. 823-829). Osijek: Josip Juraj Strossmayer University Osijek. [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, Khan, S.M., Pieroni, A., ul Haq, Z., Ahmad, Z., (2020). Mazri Nannorrhops ritchiana(Griff) Aitch.): a remarkable source of manufacturing traditional handicrafts, goods and utensils in Pakistan. Journal of ethnobiology and ethnomedicine, 16(1), 45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barač, A., Dragičević, M., Letunić, S. (2012). Cultural attractions in the function of sustainable development- the case of Dubrovnik. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference Enterprise Odyssey „Corporate governance and public policy-path to sustainable future” (pp. 1331-1345). Šibenik: University of Zagreb. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.