SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Grand View Research. (2019, August). Vending machine market size, share & trends analysis report by application (offices, commercial places), by payment mode (cashless, cash), by region (MEA, APAC, North America), and segment forecasts, 2019–2025. Retrieved from : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-vending-machine-market [Google Scholar]
- Fact.MR. (2020, May). Vending machines market forecast, trend analysis & competition tracking - Global market insights 2020 to 2030. Retrieved from: https://www.factmr.com/report/4807/vending-machines-market [Google Scholar]
- BusinessWire. (2020, July 22). Global vending machines market growth assessment - Expected to reach $146.6 billion by 2027, from an estimated $134.4 billion in 2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com. Retrieved from: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200722005591/en/Global-Vending-Machines-Market-Growth-Assessment---Expected-to-Reach-146.6-Billion-by-2027-from-an-Estimated-134.4-Billion-in-2020---ResearchAndMarkets.com [Google Scholar]
- Assaf, A., Scuderi, R. (2020). COVID-19 and the recovery of the tourism industry. Tourism Economics, 26(5), 731-733. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Higgins-Desbiolles, F. (2020). The “war over tourism”: Challenges to sustainable tourism in the tourism academy after COVID-19. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, early access: AUG 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Raposo, A., Carrascosa, C., Perez, E., Saavedra, P., Sanjuan, E., Millan, R. (2015). Vending machines: Food safety and quality assessment focused on food handlers and the variables involved in the industry. Food Control, 56, 177-185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nadanyiova, M. (2017). Neuromarketing - An opportunity or a threat? Communications: Scientific Letters of the University of Žilina, 19(4), 90-94. [Google Scholar]
- Stofkova, Z., Sukalova, V. (2020). Sustainable development of human resources in globalization period. Sustainability, 12(18), 7681. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atwell, G.J., Lazaroiu, G. (2019). Are autonomous vehicles only a technological step? The sustainable deployment of self-driving cars on public roads. Contemporary Readings in Law and Social Justice, 11(2), 22-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trettin, C., Lazaroiu, G., Grecu, I., Grecu, G. (2019). The social sustainability of citizen-centered urban governance networks: Sensor-based big data applications and real-time decision-making. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, 11(2), 27-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yue, P.P., Zhou, H.G. (2020). Household financial decision making amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 56(10), 2363-2377. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laguna, L., Fiszman, S., Puerta, P., Chaya, C., Tarrega, A. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 lockdown on food priorities. Results from a preliminary study using social media and an online survey with Spanish consumers. Food Quality and Preference, 86, 104028. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sreelakshmi, C.C., Prathap, Sangeetha K. (2020). Continuance adoption of mobile- based payments in Covid-19 context: an integrated framework of health belief model and expectation confirmation model. International Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communications, early Access: JUL 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Gajanova, L., Nadanyiova, M. (2020). Specifics in brand value sources of customers in the banking industry from the psychographic point of view. Central European Business Review, 9(2), 1-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krizanova, A., Gajanova, L., Nadanyiova, M. (2019). Design of a CRM level and performance measurement model. Sustainability, 10(7), 2567. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borisova, V.V., Demkina, O.V., Mikhailova, A.V., Zielinski, R. (2019). The enterprise management system: Evaluating the use of information technology and information systems. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 20(1), 103-118. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.