SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Shtompel’ L. A., Konstantinova T. V. (2010). Vremja kul’tury i temporal’nyj nigilizm. Formy i smysly vremeni. Sbornik nauchnyh trudov. Russia, 399-408. [Google Scholar]
- Alexandrova, A. (2018). Can the science of well-being be objective?. The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, 69(2), 421-445. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Walter, N., & Tukachinsky, R. (2020). A meta-analytic examination of the continued influence of misinformation in the face of correction: how powerful is it, why does it happen, and how to stop it?. Communication Research, 47(2), 155-177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parry, B. (2018). The social life of “scaffolds” examining human rights in regenerative medicine. Science, Technology, & Human Values, 43(1), 95-120.. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Paliy, H. Pavlova, (2017). Global society of the XXI century: self-organization or self-destruction? The problem of collective intelligence in the evolution of human culture and civilization. 17th International Scientific Conference Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences University of Zilina, The Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, Department of Economics 4th – 5th October 2017, 1890-1896. [Google Scholar]
- Sizemskaya, I. (2018). Welfare State and Civil Society: The Lines of Coupling in the Conditions of Modernization Transformation. Russian Journal of Philosophical Sciences, 2, 2-44. [Google Scholar]
- Zimovets, S. (2016). One Shade of Facebook. Logos, 26 (6), 3-19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shchedrina, T. G. (2018). The Problem of Understanding of Historical Reality (Gustav Shpet’s Methodological Experience). Voprosy filosofii, (12), 90-93. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marinosyan, H.A. (2017). The social revolution in the context of challenges of globalizing modernity. Russian Journal of Philosophical Sciences, 1, 7-22. [Google Scholar]
- Visokov, V. (2009). Southern Russia Versus the Global Crisis. Russia, 35-41. [Google Scholar]
- Shtompel’, O.M. (2014). Sociokul’turnyj krizis i vozmozhnye puti vyhoda iz nego. Nauchnaja mysl’ Kavkaza, 3(79), 45-53. [Google Scholar]
- Huntington, S. P., & Jervis, R. (1997). The clash of civilizations and the remaking of world order. Finance and Development-English Edition, 34(2), 51-51. [Google Scholar]
- Zizek, S. (2013). The clash of civilizations in a single country. Logos, 93(3), 55-74. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanitsky, A. (2006). Physiological basis of consciousness and artificial intelligence problem. Artificial intelligence. The interdisciplinary approach. Under D.I. Dubrovsky and V.A. Lektorsky’s edition, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Bechtel, W. (2019). Analysing network models to make discoveries about biological mechanisms. The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, 70(2), 459-484.. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heisenberg, W. (1962). Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in Modern Science Harper & Row, 197. [Google Scholar]
- Shoemaker, S. (2016). Self-Knowledge for Humans. Philosophical Review, 125(4), 589-592. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lvov, A. A. (2020). Anthropological turn in worldview studies: Theoretical and practical aspects. Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Philosophy and Conflict Studies, 36(2), 279–290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marinosyan H.A. (2016). New strategy of national states in the context of globalization. Russian Journal of Philosophical Sciences. 2(10), 7-27. [Google Scholar]
- Porus, V. N. (2016). What Does It Mean to” Understand” a Literary Text?. VOPROSY FILOSOFII, (7), 75-84. [Google Scholar]
- Gryakalov, A. A. (2020). Philosophical Congresses:Understanding and Witness-Subject. Voprosy Filosofii, 11, 77–81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.