SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Castiglione, C., Infante, D., Smirnova, J. (2015). Environment and economic growth: is the rule of law the go-between? The case of high-income countries. Energy, Sustainability and Society, 5(1). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J.-H., Chen, Y. (2015). New industry creation in less developed countries - The case of the Taiwanese flat panel display industry. Innovation-Management, Policy and Practice, 17(2), 250-265. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dowlah, C. (2016). International trade, competitive advantage and developing economies: How less developed countries are capturing global markets. Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy, 145, 1-260. [Google Scholar]
- Vertakova, Y., Polozhentseva, Y., Klevtsova, M. (2016). Management of innovative processes in industry: Method of “road maps”. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Proceedings of the 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference - Vision 2020: Innovation Management, Development Sustainability, and Competitive Economic Growth (pp. 2168-2178). Seville, Spain: IBIMA. [Google Scholar]
- Kuladzhi, T., Babkin, A., Murtazaev, S.-A. (2018). Matrix Tool for Efficiency Assessment of Production of Building Materials and Constructions in the Digital Economy. Advances in intelligent systems and computing, 692, 1333-1346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ács, J. Z., Varga, A. (2002). Geography, Endogenous Growth, and Innovation. International Regional Science Review, 25(1), 132-148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thissen, M., van Oort, F., Diodato, D., Ruijs, A. (2013). Regional Competitiveness and Smart Specialization in Europe. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar. [Google Scholar]
- Tregenna, F. (2013). Deindustrialization and Reindustrialization. In A. Szirmai, W. Naudé, & L. Alcorta (Eds.), Pathways to Industrialization in the Twenty-First Century (pp. 76-101). Oxford: Oxford University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weiss, J. (2002). Industrialisation and Globalisation. Theory and Evidence from Developing Countries. London: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Bodrunov, S., Plotnikov, V. and Vertakova, Y. (2017). Technological Development as a Factor of Ensuring the National Security. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Proceedings of the 30th International Business Information Management Association Conference - Vision 2020: Innovation Management, Development Sustainability, and Competitive Economic Growth (pp.2666-2674). Madrid: IBIMA. [Google Scholar]
- Tregenna, F. (2009). Characterising deindustrialisation: An analysis of changes in manufacturing employment and output internationally. Cambridge Journal of Economics, 3, 433-466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Westkamper, E. (2014). Towards there-industrialization of Europe: A concept for manufacturing for 2030. Heidelberg: Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, L. D., Xu, E. L., Li, L. (2018). Industry 4.0: state of the art and future trends. International journal of production research, 56(8), 2941-2962. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mueller, J. M., Kiel, D., Voigt, K.-I. (2018). What Drives the Implementation of Industry 4.0? The Role of Opportunities and Challenges in the Context of Sustainability. Sustainability, 10(1), 247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dalenogare, L. S., Benitez, G. B., Ayala, N. F., Frank, A. G. (2018). The expected contribution of Industry 4.0 technologies for industrial performance. International journal of production economics, 204, 383-394. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.