SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Commission of the European Communities (2007). Communication from the commission to the parliament and the council - towards a European consensus on humanitarian aid. Available on: https://ec.europa.eu/echo/files/policies/consensus/acte_sk.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Hinkle, D. E., Wiersma, W., Jurs, S. G. (2003). Applied statistics for the behavioral sciences. 5th ed. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Ristvej, J., Sokolova, L., Starackova, J., Ondrejka, R., Lacinak, M. (2017). Experiences with implementation of information systems within preparation to deal with crisis situations in terms of crisis management and building resilience in the Slovak Republic. International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology (ICCST). [Google Scholar]
- Lovecek, T., Ristvej, J., Sventekova, E., Siser, A., Velas, A. (2016). Currently required competencies of crisis and security managers and new tool for their acquirement. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Management Innovation and Business Innovation (pp. 3-8). 58. [Google Scholar]
- Stofko, S., Stofkova, Z. (2011). The importance of education in personal property security area. In L.G. Chova, D.M. Belenguer, A.L. Martinez (Eds.). Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference of Education and new Learning Technologies (EDULEARN) (pp. 5048-5051). Barcelona. [Google Scholar]
- Kovacova, M., Kliestik, T., Valaskova, K., Durana, P., Juhaszova, Z. (2019). Systematic review of variables applied in bankruptcy prediction models of Visegrad group countries. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(4), 743-772 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simickova, J., Buganova, K. (2019). Risk management as a tool for increasing the success of innovative projects. Proceedings of International Scientific Conference on The Impact of Industry 4.0 on Job Creation (pp. 397-404). [Google Scholar]
- Charlotte, D. (2018). Failed cooperation in times of natural disasters: Explaining the rejection of humanitarian aid. International Relations of the Asia-Pacific, 20(2), 193-223. [Google Scholar]
- Bouvard, M, Chaigneau, P., De Motta. (2015). Transparency in the Financial System: Rollover Risk and Crises. Journal of Finance. 70(4), 1805-1837. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soltes, V., Stofkova, Z. (2016). Security as an aspect of the quality management in local self-government in age of globalization. Proceedings of the 16th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic (pp. 2060-2067). Rajecke Teplice, Slovak Republic. [Google Scholar]
- Stofkova, J., Soltes, V., Maris, L. (2015). To the problem of information security within the local government. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies (pp. 6629-6635). [Google Scholar]
- Stofkova Z., Hraskova, D. (2020) Company personnel policy as part of new management approaches in globalization. Proceedings of the 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences - Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy. 74. Rajecke Teplice, Slovak Republic. [Google Scholar]
- Buganova, K., Luskova, M., Hudakova, M. (2013). Early warning systems in crisis management. Proceedings of the International Conference on Management Innovation and Business Innovation (pp. 218-233). 15. [Google Scholar]
- Remeikiene, R., Belas, J. Kliestik. T., Smrcka, L. (2020). Quantitative assessment of dynamics of economic development in the countries of the European union. Technological and Economic Development of Economy. 26(4), 933-946. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OCHA Services, (2020). List of government donors. On-line, Available: https://fts.unocha.org/donors/overview. [Google Scholar]
- EUROSTAT (2020). GDP and main components (output, expenditure and income) On-line, Available: https://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?dataset=nama_10_gdp&lang=en. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic (2020). Humanitarian Aid. On-line, Available https://www.minv.sk/?Humanitarna_pomoc. [Google Scholar]
- Ocha Services (2020). Slovakia Government of. On-line. Available: https://fts.unocha.org/donors/93/summary/2020. [Google Scholar]
- Mitasova, V., Soltes. V. (2017). Education of professionals for the international crisis management tasks’ implementation. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Technology, Education and Development (pp. 6624-6629). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.