SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Cater, C., Garrod, B. (2015). The encyclopedia of sustainable tourism. Boston, MA: CABI. [Google Scholar]
- Towner, J. (1995). What is Tourism’s History. Tourism Management, 16(5), 339-343. https://bit.ly/2U7Ec6L [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beeton, S. (2006). Community development through tourism. Collingwood, Vic: Land Links. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chandralal, K.P. (2010). Impacts of Tourism and Community Attitude towards Tourism: A Case Study in Sri Lanka. South Asian Journal of Tourism and Heritage, 3(2), 42-49. [Google Scholar]
- Asker, S., Boronyak, L., Carrad, N., Paddon, M. (2010). Effective Community Based Tourism: Best Practice Manual. Sydney: Sustainable Tourism Cooperative Research Centre. [Google Scholar]
- Asteray, M. (2011). Community Based Ecotourism: An Approach to Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Development. Litvia: Lambert Academic Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Yeo, A.W. (2012). ICT in Community Based Tourism in Bario. The eBario Experience. In Sarawak: Improvements on Social Economic Development: Proceedings of Regional Symposium on Rural Tourism 2012. Phnom Penh : Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia. [Google Scholar]
- Ahn, B., Lee, B., Shafer, S.C. (2002). Operationalizing sustainability in regional tourism planning: An application of the limits of acceptable change framework. Tourism Management, 23(1), 1-15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NOVÁ, M. (2018). Dimension of migration – Challenge for European future or concern? In M. Stanickova, E. Kobarova, L. Melecky & K. Dvorková (Eds.). Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on European Integration (pp. 1092-1099). Ostrava: VŠB - Technical University of Ostrava. [Google Scholar]
- Manyara, G., Jones, E. (2007). Community-based tourism enterprises development in Kenya: An exploration of their potential as avenues of poverty reduction. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 15(6), 628-644. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- López-Guzmán, T., Sánchez-Cañizares, S., Pavón, V. (2011).: A Case Study. Tourismos: an International Multidisciplinary. Journal of Tourism, 6(1), 69-84. [Google Scholar]
- Aprende de Turismo (2014). https://www.aprendedeturismo.org. [Google Scholar]
- Aziz, R.C., Hashim, N.A.A.N., Awang, Z. (2018). Tourism development in rural areas: Potentials of appreciative inquiry approach. Journal of Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary Arts, 10(1), 59-75. [Google Scholar]
- Olya, H.G., Alipour, H., Gavilyan, Y. (2018). Different voices from community groups to support sustainable tourism development at Iranian World Heritage Sites: evidence from Bisotun. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 26(10), 1728-1748. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Strydom, A.J., Mangope, D.J., Henama, U.S. (2019). A critique of the interface between tourism, sustainable development and sustainable tourism in community-based tourism theory. African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure, 8(5), 1-12. [Google Scholar]
- Yasa, I. (2020). Community empowerment in tourism develepoment during the digital era in North Badung. South East Asia Journal of Contemporary Business, Economics and Law, 21(5). [Google Scholar]
- Matiku, S.M., Zuwarimwe, J., Tshipala, N. (2020). Sustainable tourism planning and management for sustainable livelihoods. Development Southern Africa, Early access. [Google Scholar]
- Gunawan, Y., Eko, B., Yudistyana, R., Putri, D.T. (2020). Independent Community Building Model through Environmental-based Tourism Management in “Masdarling” Program. Economics Development Analysis Journal, 9(2), 208-219. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mayaka, M.A., Lacey, G., Rogerson, C.M. (2020). Empowerment process in community-based tourism: Friend relationship perspective. Development Southern Africa, 37(5), 791-808. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Falk, A., Becker, A., Dohmen, T., Enke, B., Huffman, D., Sunde, U. (2018). Global Evidence on Economic Preferences. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 33(4), 1645–1692. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tosun, C, Dedeoğlu, B.B, Çalışkan, C, Karakuş, Y. (2020). Role of place image in support for tourism development: The mediating role of multi‐ dimensional impacts. International Journal of Tourism Research, 2020; Early access, 1– 19. [Google Scholar]
- Nová, M. 2019. Globalization - its influences & impacts on specific regions of Africa. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 06020. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Paulauskaite, D., Powell, R., Coca-Stefaniak, J.A., Morrison, A.M. (2017). Living like a local: Authentic tourism experiences and the sharing economy. International Journal of Tourism Research, 19(6), 619-628. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miovský, M. (2006). Qualitative approach and methods in psychological research. Praha: Grada publishing [Google Scholar]
- Trekksoft. (2020). Travel statistics to know about in 2019 and 2020. Treksoft. https://www.trekksoft.com/en/blog/65-travel-tourism-statistics-for-2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.