SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Industrial Technologies and Innovations - The Imperative of New Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- R. Deng, P. Benckendorff, D. Gannaway, Computers & Education, 129, 48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hollands, Journal of Asynchronous Learning Network, 18, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gardner, C. Brooks, User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction, 28, 127 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jung, J. Lee, Computers & Education, 122, 9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Á. Fidalgo-Blanco, M.L. Sein-Echaluce, F.J. García-Peñalvo, Int. J. of Educational Technology in Higher Education, 13, 24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bozkurt, E. Akgün-Özbek, O. Zawacki-Richter, Int. Review of Res. in Open and Distributed Learning: IRRODL, 18, 118 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Cohen, American J. of Kidney Diseases, 68, 203 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gajardo, N. Grau, Int. J. of Educational Development, 65, 123 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.