SHS Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20213rd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization and Digitalization (NID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Financial and Legal Mechanisms (Instruments) of Industrialization and Digitalization|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- S.Yu. Glazyev, Economy of the region, 12(1), 28 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zverev, V.V. Mandron, M.Yu. Mishina, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 11(100), 212 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kudertsev, Basic research, 3-4, 785 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Loginov, N.V. Usova, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 105, 111 (2019) https://www.atlantis-press.com/ [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Maramygin, G.V. Chernova, L.G. Reshetnikova, Manager, 10(3), 70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sukhov, S.A. Smirnov, Scientific Almanac, 7-1(45), 59 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Sokolova, Alley of Science, 6,10 (26), 394 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Khodunova, Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 5-2 (119), 114 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Forecast of the banking sector for 2020 spring aggravation, Expert Rating Agency, https://raexpert.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A service for digital interaction between citizens and banks has been launched through the Unified Portal of Public Services, Official website of the Bank of Russia, http://www.cbr.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.