SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Educational and Linguistic Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- H. Irmayani, D. Wardiah, M. Kristiawan, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 7, 113 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Noaman, A.H. Ragab, A.I. Madbouly, A.M. Khedra, A.G. Fayoumi, Studies in Higher Education, 42(1), 23 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Erdyneeva, et al., International Review of Management and Marketing, 6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Madani, Higher Education Studies, 9, 100 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Cohen, et al., American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 68, 203 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Gajardo, N. Grau, International Journal of Educational Development, 65, 123 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Arian, et al., Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management, 4, 45 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Deming, MIT press (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.