SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Educational and Linguistic Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- J. Alexander, The meanings of social life: cultural sociology (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Burr, An invitation to sociology: a humanist perspective (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Weber, Selected works (1990) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Volkova, T.A. Volkova, Econominfo, 24, 67(2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Glazychev, Technology and technologization, http://www.shkp.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Guseltseva, Cultural-analytical approach to the study of the evolution of psychological knowledge (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.Ia. Diatchenko, Higher education in Russia, 9, 47 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Iu.V. Karavaeva, Theory and practice of social development, 24, 96 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Kasatkin, Value axiomatics of educational space (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Kniazeva, Fostering social innovation is creative management. Synergetics and forecasting, http://spkurdyumov.ru [Google Scholar]
- J. Nadler, S. Khibino, J. Farrell, Full-spectrum thinking (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.Z. Panin, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 16, 316 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Parsons, On the structure of social action (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Symonenko, Technologization and innovativeness of education as a strategic factor of industrial growth in market conditions (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Smirnov, Technologization of politics (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Touraine, A return of the actor, Essay on sociology (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Fedotova, Information technologies in science and education (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Tsaurkubule, Informatization and management technologies, 2, 443 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- NMC Horizon Report: Higher education, https://library.educause.edu [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.