SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Educational and Linguistic Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- Passport of the priority project “Development of the export potential of the Russian education system, http://static.government.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Altbach, J. Knight, Journal of Studies in International Education, 11 (3-4), 290 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Wende, The Challenges of University Ranking, http://www.leidenslatest.leidenuniv.nl/(2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Healey, Higher Education Quarterly, 67, 2, 180 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abankina et al., Global competitiveness of Russian education. Materials for discussion (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Asmyatullin, Bulletin of RUDN, Series: Economics, 2, 99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Vinokurova, Human Capital, 9, 27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Nefedova, Export of Russian higher education: features of the formation and structuring of demand: dissertation (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Project Atlas, http://www.iie.org/(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Education at a Glance OCED report (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Arefiev, F.E. Sheregi, Export of Russian educational services: Statistical collection, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Antonova, A.D. Sushchenko, Higher Education in Russia, 6, 144 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.