SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 94, 2021Sustainable Development of Regions 2020 – XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference “State. Politics. Society”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Educational and Linguistic Sciences|
|Published online||12 January 2021|
- V. V. Glebov, Journal Asia and Africa today, 12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glebov, E.A. Soshnikov, Psychophysiological features and dynamics of adaptation processes of Chinese students in the Russian University (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Vorob’eva, Foreign Students in a Russian University: Increasing Competition in Russian Education or a Forced Necessity, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Soshnikov, E.V. Anikina, V.V. Glebov, Ecology: synthesis of natural science, technical and humanitarian knowledge materials of the III all-Russian scientific and practical forum and the I school of interecoprav (2012.) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Kuznetsova, Saint-Petersburg: Polytechnic University Publ., 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of RUDN, www.rudn.ru [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Mishin, Socio-Psychological Adaptation of Adolescents in The New Learning Environment, 18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Shekunova, The XLII International Student Scientific-Practical Conference «Scientific Community of Students of The XXI Century. Social Science», 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Rostovtseva, Bulletin of Science and Education Development, 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dittmer, Journal of Contemporary China, 28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Bertram, M. Poulakis, B. S. Elsasser, E. Kumar, Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development, 42 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Maksimov, Scientific method.electron. Journal, 43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Drozhzhina, https://universitas.hse.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.