SHS Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2021The 3rd International Conference on Resources Economics and Bioeconomy in Competitive Societies (RebCos’20) under the title Environmental Challenges, Innovative Technologies and Rural Areas in Digital Era
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Kleemans, E., Van Koppen, V. (2020). Organized crime and criminal careers. Crime and Justice, 49(1),385-423. [Google Scholar]
- Bauer, A. (2018). La criminologie pour le nouls, Paris, First editions. [Google Scholar]
- Brooks, D.J., Cole, M. (2020). Divergence of Safety and Security. SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology, 63-73. [Google Scholar]
- Boutellis, A., Tiélès, S. (2018). Peace operations and organised crime: Still foggy?. United Nations Peace Operations in a Changing Global Order, 169-190. [Google Scholar]
- Gregoriou, C., Ras, I.A. (2018). Representations of transnational human trafficking: A critical review. Representations of Transnational Human Trafficking: Present-day News Media, True Crime, and Fiction, 1-24. [Google Scholar]
- Chon, K.Y., Khorana, S. (2017). Moving forward: Next steps in preventing and disrupting human trafficking. Human Trafficking Is a Public Health Issue: A Paradigm Expansion in the United States, 415-441. [Google Scholar]
- Albright, E., D’Adamo, K. (2017). The media and human trafficking: A discussion and critique of the dominant narrative. Human Trafficking Is a Public Health Issue: A Paradigm Expansion in the United States, 363-378. [Google Scholar]
- Gad, S.C. (2016). Drug Safety Evaluation: Third Edition, Hoboken, Wiley Blackwell. [Google Scholar]
- O’Brien, W., Foussard, C. (2019). Violence against children in the criminal justice system global perspectives on prevention, Deakin University. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, M. (2011). Trafficking and Global Crime Control, New York, SAGE Publications Inc. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.