SHS Web Conf.
Volume 95, 2021The 3rd International Conference on Resources Economics and Bioeconomy in Competitive Societies (RebCos’20) under the title Environmental Challenges, Innovative Technologies and Rural Areas in Digital Era
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- OECD/FAO. (2019). OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2019-2028. OECD Publishing, Paris/Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome, available at http://www.fao.org/3/ca4076en/ca4076en.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Clonan, A., Roberts, K.E., Holdsworth, M. (2016). Socioeconomic and demographic drivers of red and processed meat consumption: implications for health and environmental sustainability. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society, 75, 367– 373. [Google Scholar]
- Sebranek, J., Bacus, J. (2007). Natural and organic cured meat products: regulatory, manufacturing, marketing, quality and safety issues. American meat science association white paper series, 1, 1-15. [Google Scholar]
- Sych, J., Kaelin, I., Gerlach, F., Wróbel, A., Le, T., FitzGerald, R., Pestoni, G., Faeh, D., Krieger, J., Rohrmann, S. (2019). Intake of processed meat and association with sociodemographic and lifestyle factors in a representative sample of the swiss population. Nutrients, 11, 2556, 1-17. [Google Scholar]
- Hung, Y., de Kok, T.M., Verbeke, W. (2016). Consumer attitude and purchase intention towards processed meat products with natural compounds and a reduced level of nitrite. Meat Science, 121, 119–126. [Google Scholar]
- Issanchou, S. (1996). Consumer expectations and perceptions of meat and meat product quality. Meat Science, 43(S), 5-19. [Google Scholar]
- Espejel, J., Fandos, C., Flavián, C. (2007). The role of intrinsic and extrinsic quality attributes on consumer behaviour for traditional food products. Managing Service Quality, 17(6),681-701. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, W. (2006). Exploring heterogeneity in consumers’ meat store choices in an emerging market. Journal of Agribusiness, 24(2),155-170. [Google Scholar]
- Souček, M., Turčínková, J. (2015). Factors for choosing a point of purchase of meat products. Acta universitatis agriculturae et silviculturae mendelianae brunensis, 63(2),639-646. [Google Scholar]
- Lavanya, S.M., Mahendran, K., Hemalatha, S., Senthilkumar, R. (2018). Assessment of relationship between service quality, consumer satisfaction and consumer loyalty in retail outlet using sem pls analysis. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology, 25(2),1-8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.