SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- A. Islam, R. Salim, & H. Bloch, Does Regional Integration Affect Efficiency and Productivity Growth? Empirical Evidence from South Asia. Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies, 28(2), 107-122. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kumar, South Asia: Multilateral trade agreements and untapped regional trade integration. Int J Fin Econ. 2020; 1- 13. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gul, & H.M Yasin, The Trade Potential of Pakistan: An Application of the Gravity Model. Lahore Journal of Economics, 16 (1), 23-62. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Akhter, E. Ghani, Regional Integration in South Asia: An Analysis of Trade Flows Using the Gravity Model. Pakistan Development Review. 2010;49 (2):105-118. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Zong. Analysis on the growth potential of agricultural trade between China and South Asian countries[D]. Shandong University of Finance and Economics (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Liu, H.H. Chen. An Empirical Study on Energy Intra-Industry Trade between China and ASEAN[J]. Coal Economic Research, 2019, 39 (09): 56-62. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Cheng, C.H. Dong. Research on the efficiency and potential of trade between China and South Asian countries from the perspective of "One Belt and One Road"--An Empirical Test Based on the Heterogeneous Stochastic Frontier Gravity Model[J]. Journal of Lanzhou University of Finance and Economics, 2020, 36 (02) :94-105. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu. Research on the trade potential and influencing factors between China and Central Asia and South Asia [D]. Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, S. Chen. Research on the Trade Efficiency and Potential of Bangladesh-China-India-Myanmar Economic Corridor--Based on the Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Gravity Model[J]. Asia-Pacific Economics, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Gao, F. Tian. Research on the impact of trade facilitation level on China-Pakistan export trade efficiency under the background of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor[J]. South Asian Studies, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, S.C. Ma. An Empirical Study on Trade Competitiveness and Complementarity between China and South Asia[J]. Price Monthly, (04): 49-58, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y.X. Li. The cooperation basis, promotion opportunity and realization mechanism of China and South Asia trade under the "One Belt and One Road" strategy. Gansu Social Sciences, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Xu. China's New International Competitive Advantages of Foreign Trade in South Asia and Southeast Asia[J]. South Asia and Southeast Asia Studies, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J Wei, H.Y. Zhang. Potential analysis of import trade between China and Central and Eastern European countries: an empirical study based on the time-varying stochastic frontier gravity model [J]. Regional Economic Review, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Wu. Research on China-South Asia trade cooperation under the background of "One Belt and One Road" [D]. Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.