SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- M.L. Morris, R. Tripp, and A.A. Dankyi. Adoption and Impacts of Improved Maize Production Technology: A Case Study of the Ghana Grains Development Project, International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Ouma, F.M. Murithi, W. Mwangi, H. Verkuijl, M. Gethi, and H.D. Groote. Adoption of Maize Seed and Fertilizer Technologies in Embu District, Kenya, International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- X.G. Luo and H.Y. Zhang, Y. Hong. Evaluation dimension analysis of government service quality SERVQUAL [J]. Administrative Forum, 3,35-37 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Cui. On the Development of Government Service Quality Management [J]. Hubei Social Sciences, 8,37-38(2005) [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Li and L.H. Lai, Government Performance Satisfaction and Residents' Well-being: An Empirical Study in Guangdong Province [J]. China Administration, 8,53-57(2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.