SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- J. Guo, 60 cases of Electronic Warfare [M]. Beijing: PLA Press (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lei, X. Shi, LV Zeejun, et al. Reconnaissance and Surveillance - Clairance-Eye and Wind-Drift Ear in combat Space [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, S. Zhu. International Electronic Warfare [J]. Electronic Information Control Laboratory (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mao. Analysis on improvement project of electronic warfare system of us navy surface ships [J]. Ship electronic engineering, 30, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Q.L. Xiong, Integrated Electronic Warfare -- The Killer Mace of information War [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Liu. American Future Combat System [M]. Beijing: PLA Press (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.