SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Y. Sun. The internal mechanism of occupational motivation theory: based on the perspective of value chain. Enterprise Technology Development, 3, 99 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.X. Liang. Research on the impact of employees' job insecurity and psychological empowerment on work input, 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Biletm. A Model of Creativity and Innovation in Organizations. Research in Organizational Bahavior, 10 (1) 123-167, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Zhao, The mediating role of job insecurity in the relationship between employee self-perceived employability and psychological well-being. Tianjin Normal University. 5, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yao. Research on the relationship between job insecurity and job satisfaction based on organizational support. Zhejiang University of Technology, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang. Research on the influence mechanism of work safety on employees' work input. Knowledge Economy, 19 111 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.W. Li, L.H. Chen, F.R. Wang. Research on the impact mechanism of job insecurity on employee creativity. Science and Technology and Economy, 10, 76-78 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Leekc, L. Hahnm. Empirical analysis of roles perceived leadership styles and trust on team members' creativity: Evidence from KoreanI CT companies Computers in Human Behavior, 42(C),149-156 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Nyhan, H.A. Marlowe Jr. Development and psychometric properties of the organizational trust inventory. Evaluation Review, 21 (5):614-635, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- X.T. Zheng, J.T. Shi Jintao, Zheng Xingshan. The influence of employee trust in their organization on their work attitude. Management Review, 20 (11), 36-40 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.