SHS Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2021The 3rd International Academic Conference on Frontiers in Social Sciences and Management Innovation (IAFSM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Z. Junling, W. Weixian, The Impact of International Oil Price and RMB Exchange Rate Fluctuations on China's Economy -- the basis of Global General Equilibrium Analysis, Chinese Population Resources and Environment, S1,303-306(2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yu, W. Da, Selection and Comparative Study of Oil-producing Countries' Exchange rate Policies under the Impact of International Oil Prices,Southern Finance, 12,52-59(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Siqing, W. Bo and Q. Lu, Research on the Impact of International Oil Price Fluctuations on Russia's Real Effective Exchange Rate, Price Theory and Practice, 01,82-85(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xi, Impact of International Crude Oil Price on Domestic Oil Price -- Based on the Pass-through Path of RMB Exchange Rate Fluctuation, Journal of Hebei University, 06,94-99(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yi, W. Ke and J. Lin, Correlation Analysis between US Dollar Exchange Rate and International Oil Price Trend, International Petroleum Economics, 05, 55-63 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.