SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- V. Savvinov, V. Strekalovsky, Meeting stakeholders’ needs through effective university management, International Organisations Research Journal, 87-98, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Perfilieva, The university in the region: steps towards third mission, International Organisations Research Journal, 133-144, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Froumin, M.S Dobryakova, What makes Russian universities change: disengagement compact, Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya [Higher education today], 159-191, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Ekshikeev, Stakeholders of the educational services market, Sibirskii torgovo- ekonomicheskii zhurnal [Siberian Trade and Economic Journal], 106-109, 9 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Klemeshev, E.V. Kudryashova, S.E. Sorokin, Stakeholder approach to the implementation of the ‘third mission’ of universities, Balt. Reg., 114-135, 4 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Popova, The mechanism of mutual influence of the directions of regional development and university strategies, Ars Administrandi, 47-54, 2 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K.Yu. Burtseva, The stakeholder approach to the evaluation of universities, Audit and financial analysis, 316-320, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Filipova, N.A. Novokreshchenova, O.A. Novokreshchenova, Cooperation with strategic partners: the Russian higher school experience, The Education and Science Journal, 58-74, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Sabirova, Employers and High Education Institutions: Interaction and Prospects, Upravlenie, 80-85, 2(2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Komov, The content and organizational forms of partnership between educational institutions and employers, Economic sciences, 324-327, 4 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sergeev, Polotsk state University joined the innovation and industrial petrochemical cluster, Official site of educational institution PSU. https://www.psu.by/nauka/novosti-nauki/10786-pguvstupil-v-sostav-innovatsionno-promyshlennogo-neftekhimicheskogoklastera. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Boreiko, Monitoring the satisfaction of the parties: the main results of the stakeholder survey and ways to improve the work of the university in relation to employers. https://fosterc.bsu.by/files/00109/obj/110/12853/doc/BorejkoPGU.pdf [Google Scholar]
- About FOSTERC. https://fosterc.bsu.by/o-proekte-fosterc [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Dorina, The quality of graduate training through the eyes of employers. https://fosterc.bsu.by/meropriyatiya-proekta/ceminar-«kachestvo-vysshego-obrazovaniya-v-belarusi-glazami-stejkkholderov»/materialy-seminara A. Barun, N. Dauhiala, D. Dauhiala Staff training in terms of digital economy development: the experience of Polotsk State University (Republic of Belarus), Published by Atlantis Press. This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license, 258-262. https://doi.org/10.2991/ispcbc-19.2019.64 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Matnenko, Monitoring the satisfaction of employers with graduates as a tool for analyzing the requirements for the formation of professional competencies, Siberian Trade and Economic Journal, 60-64, 10 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Barun, N. Dauhiala, D. Dauhiala, N. Hryshanava, S. Andryewskaja, Polotsk State University in the Educational Space of Polotsk Region, New Silk Road: Business Cooperation and Prospective of Economic Development, 501-506, (Atlantis Press, 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.