SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Bicheva, I. B., Nikolaeva, L. Yu., Stepanenkova, A. V. (2019). Features of the Formation of Financial Literacy in Older Preschool Children. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 64-4, pp. 24-27. [Google Scholar]
- Vaganova, O.I., Lapshova, A.V.; Kutepov, M.M., Tatarnitseva, S.N., & Vezetiu, E.V. (2020). Technologies for Organizing Research Activities of Students at the University AMAZONIA INVESTIGA, 9. 369-375. [Google Scholar]
- Anoshina, L. M. (2003). Economic Education of Older Preschoolers in the Process of Acquaintance with New Professions. Kindergarten from A to Z, 4, pp. 103-106 [Google Scholar]
- Shatova, A. D. (2018). Financial Literacy of Preschoolers: Two Sides of the Problem. Preschool education, 2, pp. 22-26. [Google Scholar]
- Kozyreva, O. A. (2020). Pedagogical Modeling in the Activities of a Teacher and a Scientific and Pedagogical Worker. Vestnik of Minin University, 8 (2), 1-19. https://doi.org/10.26795/2307-1281-2020-8-2-1 [Google Scholar]
- Knyshova, L. V., Menshikov, O. I., Popova, T. L. (1996). Economics for Kids, or How Misha Became a Businessman. Moscow: Pedagogy-Press. [Google Scholar]
- Kolesova, O. V., Gutsu, E. G., Demeneva, N. N., Kochetova, E. V., Mayasova, T. V. (2020) The Study of Younger Schoolchildren’s Reading Literacy at the Present Stage of Education Development. Perspektivy nauki i obrazovania - Perspectives of Science and Education, vol. 44 (2), pp. 240-254. DOI: 10.32744/pse.2020.2.19. [Google Scholar]
- Smirnova, Z. V., Vaganova, O. I., Vinnikova, I. S., Lapshova, A. V., Golubeva, O. V. (2020). Modern Multimedia Didactic Tools of Interactive Training. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 73. pp. 485-491.5. [Google Scholar]
- Myasishchev, V. N. (1993). The Economics of Education as a Science and a Subject. Pedagogy, 4, pp. 59-64. [Google Scholar]
- Kurakov, L. P. (2010). Economic Education and Upbringing of Schoolchildren. Moscow: Education. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuykova, T. P., Kokukhina, A. A. (2016). Theoretical Approaches in Economic Education. Problems and Prospects for the Development of Education: Materials of the VIII Intern. Scientific. Conf. (February 2016). Krasnodar: Novatsiya. pp. 108-111. [Google Scholar]
- Khanova, T. G., Prokofieva, N. M. (2018). Economic Education in Preschool Age. State Advisor, 1, pp. 25-30. [Google Scholar]
- Sasova, I. A. (2019). How to Study Economics for Preschool children? Kindergarten from A to Z, 1, pp. 12 - 14. [Google Scholar]
- Galkina, L. N. (2010). The Development of Economic Abilities in Children of Preschool Age. Gifted child, 4, pp. 42. [Google Scholar]
- Shatova, A. D. (2013). Prerequisites for the Economic Education of Preschoolers. Preschooler. Methodology and practice of education and training, 5, pp. 4-10. [Google Scholar]
- Prokofieva, N. M., Khanova, T. G. (2018). The Need for Economic Education of Preschool Children. Kindergarten from A to Z, 2 (92), pp. 34-40. [Google Scholar]
- Kurbatova, A.S., Bicheva, I.B., Ivanova, N.V., Zaitseva, S.A., & Krasilnikova, L.V. (2020). Career Guidance Problem as a Systemic Problem in Russian Society. REVISTA INCLUSIONES, 7. 158-173. [Google Scholar]
- Vaganova, O.I., Rudenko, I.V., Lapshova, A.V., Bulaeva, M.N., Popkova, A.A. (2020). Psychological and Pedagogical Foundations for Interaction Technologies Implementation at the University AMAZONIA INVESTIGA, Volume 9, Issue 25, pp. 362-368. [Google Scholar]
- Yashkova, E.V., Sineva, N.L., Semenov, S.V., Kuryleva, O.I., Egorova, A.O. (2020). The Impact of Digital Technologies on Various Activity Spheres and Social Development. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. 91. 149-155. [Google Scholar]
- Burina, E. A., Kudinova, A. E. (2020). Modern Russian Family in the Context of Socio-Historical Changes of Parenthood. Vestnik of Minin University, 8-1, pp. 6. DOI: 10.26795/2307-1281-2020-8-1-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.