SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Pedagogical education in modern Russia: strategic development guidelines: monograph, scientific editor Yu.P. Zinchenko, Publishing House of the Southern Federal University (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lazarev, Key problems of modernization of pedagogical education, Pedagogical education and science, No. 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Galazhinsky, V.I. Kabrin, Prospects for the development of the creative personality of the transfessional in the context of the change in the scientific and educational paradigm of the university, Bulletin of the Tomsk State University. No. 447 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Robert, Directions of development of informatization of domestic education in the period of digital information technologies, Electronic libraries, T.23. No. 1-2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Podufalov, On the strategy of RAO in the context of modern challenges to the education system, Professional and higher education: challenges and development prospects: a collective monograph (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Boguslavsky, T.N. Boguslavskaya, K.Yu. Milovanov, A.V. Ovchinnikov, Cultural and historical foundations of the development of national education and pedagogy in the second half of the XX - early XXI centuries, Problems of modern education, No. 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Emmanuil Bagramyan*, Elena Sakharchuk and Elena Volya, Pedagogical excellence in the focus of research at Russian universities, SHS Web of Conf., Volume 87 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Egorov, R.S. Shilko, A.I. Kovalev, Prospects for the development of digital education: analysis from the standpoint of the system-activity approach, Bulletin of the RFBR, No.4 (104) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Sakharchuk, Implementation of federal state educational standards of higher education in the context of the requirements of professional standards: socio-cultural aspect, Vestnik MGUKI, No 1(87) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lubkov, Modern problems of pedagogical education, Education and Science, Volume 22, No. 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bellmann, H. Su, Democracy and Bildung/Erziehung: Towards a universal theory of education. Education Science 7(5): 1-11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Grimaldi, What future for educational research in Europe? Political, epistemological and ethical challenges. European Educational Research Journal, 14(1): 49-55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Terhart, Interdisciplinary research on education and its disciplines: Processes of change and lines of conflict in unstable academic expert cultures - Germany as an example. European Educational Research Journal, 16(6): 921 -936 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Elken, S. Wollscheid, The relationship between research and education: Typologies and indicators - A literature review. Report 2016: 8, Oslo: Nordic Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Education (NIFU). Available at: https://brage.bibsys.no/xmlui/bitstream/id/418864/NIFUreport2016-8.pdf (accessed 10 December 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kalantzis, B. Cope, New Learning: Elements of Science of Education. Second edition. Melbourne: Cambridge University Press (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Characteristics of educational sciences research activity in European post-socialist countries in the period 1996 to 2013: Content analysis approach. Articlein European Educational Research Journal. February 2019. DOI: 10.1177/1474904119827462 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lawn, Transnational lives in European educational research. European Educational Research Journal 13(4) : 481 -492 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Antunes, Economising education: From the silent revolution to rethinking education. A new moment of Europeanisation of education? European Educational Research Journal 15(4): 410-427 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Collins, R. Halverson, Rethinking education in the age of technology: the digital revolution and the school (2009) Available at: https://llk.media.mit.edu/courses/readings/Collins-Rethinking-Education.pdf (accessed 10 December 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Sakharchuk, Russian professional education in the international context: methodological problems of the research. Bulletin of the MSRU. Series: Pedagogics, No 4, P.161-173 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.