SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- I.I. Burlakova, Quality management of professional training of students-future foreign language teachers (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Burlakova, Education management based on the program method. Innovations in education. 6, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Belikov, Elements of learning technology (MSPI, Magnitogorsk, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Electronic dictionary-encyclopedia. Date views 01.12.2020 www.thefreedictionary.com [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Volkova, Technology of designing educational events. Education and science. 4, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Gianelli Learning in theory, practice and research. Questions of education. 4, 17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Koroleva, Always online: the use of mobile technologies and social networks by modern teenagers at home and at school. Questions of framing. 1, 19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Muhaimin, A. Habibi, A. Mukminin, R. Pratama, A. Asrial, H. Harja. Predicting factors affecting intention to use WEB 2.0 in learning: evidence from science education. Journal of Baltic Science Ed., 18 (4), 9 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Principles behind the Agile Manifesto [Agile manifesto] Available at: http://agilemanifesto.org/principles.html?source=post_pag-, accessed 10.04.2020. [Google Scholar]
- K. Stenberg, K. Maaranen, The differences between beginning and advanced student teachers’ teacher identities based on their practical theories. J. Education Inquiry, 11(3), 196-210 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tikhomirova, E. Live learning: What is eLearning and how to make it work / E. Tikhomirova. - Moscow: Alpina Publisher, 2016. - 236 p. [Google Scholar]
- D. Tosh, B. Werdmuller, Creation of a learning landscape: weblogging and social networking in the context of e-portfolios. Retrieved from https://docplayer.net/7520363-Creation-of-a-learning-landscape-weblogging-and-social-networking-in-the-context-of-e-portfolios.html [Google Scholar]
- C. Urbani, Teacher continuing professional development and team-working competences: A case study from Italy. International Journal for Research in Vocational Education and Training, 7(2), 237-255 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y Huang, G. Huang Design and implementation of web-based teacher remote training platform. J. Materials Science and Engineering, 750(1), 609-615 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, Application of the Mobile Terminals in the Long-Distance Continuing Education for Preschool Teachers. J. 2020 Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1017, 1027-1033 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.