SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Bologna 1999-2010, Achievements, Challenges and Perspectives http://www.ehea.info/media.ehea.info/file/2010 Budapest Vienna/65/6/duz spec Bol ogna 598656.pdf [Google Scholar]
- C. Blomqvist, T. Donohoe, M. Kelo, K.J. Linde, R. Llavori, B. Maguire, D. Metz, T. Sanchez, Quality Assurance and Qualifications Frameworks: exchanging good practice [Google Scholar]
- D. Blackstock, L. Harvey, T. Szanto, R. Pyykko, G. Aelterman, M. López-Benítez, E. Vera-Toscano, E. Fereres, C. Cassagne, J.-F. Dhainaut, V. Lykova, I. Babyn, Internal Quality Assurance - Facing common challenges [Google Scholar]
- Education Code/ 2014, http://lex.justice.md/index.php?action=view&view=doc&lang=1&id=355156 [Google Scholar]
- Estonian Quality Agency for Higher and Vocational Education, General Report Accreditation of Master’s Study Programmes in Law https://mecc.gov.md/sites/default/files/ general report accreditation ma law moldova hm. pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS), https://ec.europa.eu/education/resources-and-tools/european-credit-transfer-and-accumulation-system-ects en [Google Scholar]
- European policy cooperation (ET 2020 framework), https://ec.europa.eu/education/policies/european-policy-cooperation/et2020- framework en [Google Scholar]
- External evaluation Methodologies a quality in order to authorize provisional operation and accreditation of study programs and institutions technical, higher and training vocational education, https://www.legis.md/cautare/getResults?doc id=123976&lang=ro [Google Scholar]
- L. Adamson, M. Becerro, P. Cullen, L. Gonzalez-Vega, J.J. Sobrino, N. Ryan, Quality Assurance and Learning Outcomes [Google Scholar]
- M. Frederick, J. Grifoll, K. Hiltunen, A. Hopbach, Quality assurance of joint programmes [Google Scholar]
- Reflections of the members of the team of National Experts in the Reform of Higher Education within the Erasmus + Program, Current trends in Higher Education of the Republic of Moldova, http://erasmusplus.md/sites/default/files/media file/2019-10/ tendinte heres 0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Report on Progress in Quality Assurance in Higher Education, http://ecahe.eu/assets/uploads/2014/01/EU-Report-on-Progress-in-Quality-Assurance-in-Higher-Education-2014.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Research and innovation, https://ehea.info/page-research-and-innovation [Google Scholar]
- Rome Ministerial Communiqué 19 November 2020, https://ehea.info/Upload/ Rome Ministerial Communique.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG), http://www.ehea.info/media.ehea.info/file/2015 Yerevan/72/7/European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the EHEA 2015 MC 613727.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Strategy Education 2020, https://mecc.gov.md/sites/default/files/1 strategia educatia- 2020 3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Student-centred learning, https://ehea.info/page-student-centred-learning [Google Scholar]
- The European Higher Education Area in 2020 Bologna Process Implementation Report, http://ec.europa.eu/eurydice [Google Scholar]
- The framework of qualifications for the European Higher Education Area, https://ehea.info/Upload/EADTUMessageEHEAMinisterialConference2020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The German accreditation agency AQAS, Agency for Quality Assurance Lessons learned from the international accreditation procedures for study programmes in Moldova https://mecc.gov.md/sites/default/files/reportlessonslearnedforministry1.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.