SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- N.D. Galskova, N.I. Gez, The theory of teaching a foreign language. Linguodidactics and methodics. Manual for students of higher education institutions, Moscow, Publishing center “Academy” (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Johnson, R. Johnson, Learning together and alone, cooperation, competition, and individualization, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall (1975). [Google Scholar]
- D. Johnson, R. Johnson, Learning together and alone, cooperative, competitive, and individualistic learning, Needham Heights, MA: Prentice-Hall (1994). [Google Scholar]
- B. Harrison (ed.), Culture in the classroom. ELT Document 132, Modern English Publications, The British Council, 75-101 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- M. Safina, Formation of Socio-Cultural Competence in Foreign Language Teaching. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 136, 80 - 83 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Safonova, Studying the language of International communication in the context of culture and civilization dialogue, Voronezh, Istoki (1996). [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Abulhanova, T.N. Berezin, Time of personality and time of life. Saint- Petersburg: Aleteya, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- O. Shipunova, I. Berezovskaya, E. Gashkova, T. Ivanova, The boundaries of semantic barriers in intercultural communication, 4th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts SGEM2017, Conference Proceedings Book2, 371-378, 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sysoev, Language and culture: in the search of the new approach to teaching foreign languages, Foreign languages at school, 17-23, 4 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Radionova, A.A. Sinichkina, E.B. Tsyganova, Grammar Skills Development At Lessons Of German As A Second Foreign Language. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Education and Educational Psychology (ICEEPSY 2020), 65-71 (2020). https://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epiceepsy.26728141.20111.1 [Google Scholar]
- R. Mukhtarova, E. Tsyganova, Benefits of Student-centered Methods in Teaching Theoretical Grammar, Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 12, 846-853 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Oxford, Language Learning Strategies: What Every Teacher Should Know, New York: Newbury House Publishers (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tilfarlioglu, An Analysis of the Relationship between the Use of Grammar Learning Strategies and Student Achievement at English Preparatory Classes, Journal of Language and Linguistic Studies, 2 (2005). - Retrieved from https://www.jlls.org/index.php/jlls/article/view/13 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Falkovskaya, E.K. Mukhamedzyanova, O.N. Goryacheva, A.V. Potanina, Memonics efficiency in language practice, Revista San Gregorio, 25, Special Edition, 69-74 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Naumova, Culturological aspect as a basis for the formation of foreign language culture, Moscow (2011). - Retrieved from https://iling-ran.ru/library/sborniki/for_lang/2011_03/18.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sinichkina, Developing socio-cultural competence of university students on basis of interactive technologies, The European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Science, 914-921 (2018). https://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.02.99 [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Faizrahmanova, The specifics of the formation of phonetic skills of students in the conditions of multicultural educational space. Theoretical and methodological support of modern philological education in the light of the requirements of professional standards. Materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference. Naberezhnye Chelny: NSPU (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hanks, Exploratory practice in language teaching: puzzling about principles and practices. Palgrave Macmillan (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Valdes (ed.), Culture Bound. Bridging the Cap in Language Teaching, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (1986). [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Golovchanskaya, Formation of phonostylistic competence of a foreign language teacher (bachelor’s degree, French): dis. ... candidate of pedagogical Sciences, Moscow (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.