SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- V.S. Kukushkin, Pedagogical technologies: Textbook for students of pedagogical specialties, Rostov-on-Don: publishing center “March” (2002). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kalachov, Problems and Peculiarities of the Remote Learning Technologies Application in Tteaching Natural Sciences in the Context of Open Education, Moscow: Publishing House of the Moscow Physical Society (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Smolyakova, Methodology for Organizing Remote Learning in Institutions of Vocational and Secondary Specialized Education based on LMS Moodle: teaching aid, Minsk, Republican Institute of Professional Education (RIPE) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Choshanov, Flexible Technology of Problem-modular Training: methodological guide, Moscow, Narodnoe obrazovanie (1996). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bukhantseva, I.A. Dudina, Model e-Learning as a tool for managing the electronic resources of the university, Educational technology and society 12(2), 438444 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Alekseeva, Innovative technologies as a resource of experiment, Teacher, 3, 28 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Koval, A.V. Sychev, Experience in developing a distance course “Computer Architecture” in Learning Space, Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Conference “Scientific Service in the Internet 2001”, Moscow, Publishing House of Moscow State University (2001). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Demushkin, A.I. Kirillov, et al, Computer training programs, Informatics and Education, 3 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Yunina, Educational psychology: social and personal education, Perm, PRIPIT (2004). [Google Scholar]
- N. Oganesyants, Constructivist approaches in e-Learning, Higher education in Russia, 9, 125-127 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- U. Horton, K. Horton, E-learning: tools and technologies, Moscow, Kudits-Image (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Borzykh, A.S. Gorbunov, Virtual worlds, information environments and ambitions e-Learning, Educational Technology & Society, 12(2), 423-437 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Dudina, The electronic resources of the university, Educational Technology & Society. 14(5), 38-44 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu. Uvarov, Computer Communication in the Educational Process, Pedagogical Informatics, 1 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- L. Titareva (Ed.), The basics of network learning, Moscow, MESI (2001). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Robert, Modern information technologies in education, Moscow, School-Prese (1994). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Nikitin, V.S. Sinegal, V.A. Sorotsky, I.A. Tsikin, Interactive information technologies on the basis of Web-servers and computer-videoconferencing systems, Additional education, 1 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Aleksashina, Global education: ideas, concepts, perspectives. SPb, Chrismas+ (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andreev, A.G. Piliponsky, Problems of using the INTERNET in the educational process. Materials VIII of the International Conference “New Technologies in Education”, Troitsk (1998). URL: http://www.bytic.troitsk.ru [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Guriev, Public computer networks in Russia: problems and prospects. IRP, 3 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Bogdanova, A.A. Fedoseev, Telecommunications for Education, Informatics and Education, 2 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- The ability to think is lost, and it’s scary. URL: https://www.znak.com/2020-09-14/pochemu_85_studentov_v_rf_ne_hotyat_i_ne_gotovy_uchitsya_i_kak_mozhno_isp ravit_situaciyu. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.