SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- V.I. Zagvyazinsky, Innovative processes in education and pedagogical science. Innovative processes in education: Collection of scientific works, Tyumen, Tyumen State University, 8 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Tyunnikov, Analysis of innovative activities of general education institutions: scenario, approach Standards and monitoring in education, 5 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lazarev, The concept of the pedagogical and innovative system of the school, Village School, 1 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Yelensky, Innovative pedagogical activity. Elementary school, 7, 12-16 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Yelensky, Innovative and experimental activity, Education and upbringing, 6, 31-34 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Pavlova, Innovative teaching technologies as a factor in creating a single educational standard. Innovative educational technologies, 1(13), 12-16 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Podlasiy, Pedagogy: New Deal, Moscow, Book 1, 210-212 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Titarenko, Innovative component in higher education, Vysheyshaya school, 6, 14 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Garrison, N. Vaughan, Blended Learning in Higher Education: Framework, Principles, and Guidelines. San Fransisco: Jossey-Bass, 246 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Krasnoshchekov, Innovative educational technologies in a modern school in Germany. The author’s abstract on competition of a scientific degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences. Taganrog (2000). [Google Scholar]
- E. Allen, J. Seaman, R. Garrett. Blending In. The Extent and Promise of Blended Education in the United States. Sloan-C (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Konovalov, O.A. Kozyreva. Teacher modeling constructs of contemporary education, Tomsk state pedagogical university bulletin, 1, 58-63 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Atutov, Technology and modern education, Pedagogy, 2 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- H. Singh, Building Effective Blended Learning Programs, Issue of Educational Technology, 43(6), 51-54 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- I. Tsyrkun, Development of metacognitive concepts of innovation and educational activity. Pedagogical innovations, 1, 37-42 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Erofeeva, Project Management in Education, Public Education, 5 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Belkin, Vital training with a holographic projection method, School technology, 3 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Reviakina, Problems of scientific activity of the teacher of higher school. Information and education: the boundaries of communications, 3(11), 125-127 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kolesnikova, Z.U. Kolokolnikova, O. B Lobanova, Application of innovative technologies in the educational process of a modern school, Scientific Review. Pedagogical sciences, 6-2, 261-269 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kargin, V.G. Svinarenko, O.A. Kozyreva, Innovative pedagogy as a product and condition for the development of modern education, Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University. Series: Humanities and Social Sciences, 3, 26-32 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.