SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- A.V. Brushlinsky, Psychology of the subject, SPb, Aletheia (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Osnitsky, Self-awareness and subjective human activity, Abstracts for the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Individual and group subjects in a changing society”, Moscow, 117-118 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kudryavtsev, Psychology of vocational training and education, Moscow, Publishing house of the Moscow Power Engineering Institute (1986). [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Psychology of professional development: textbook for students. higher. Textbook. Moscow, Publishing center “Academy” (2006). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Klimov, Individual style of activity, Psychology of individual differences, Moscow, CheRo, 140-144 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Zavalishina, Ways of identification of a person with a profession, Practical thinking (specificity and problems of development). Moscow, IP RAN, 174-198 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Akhmerov, N.G. Khakimova, Professional identity of students of a pedagogical university in the psychobiographical aspect, In the world of scientific discoveries, 7.1(43), 348-367 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Golovakha, A.A. Kronik, Personality psychological time. Moscow, Smysl (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kronik, The picture of life productivity and its dynamics in the selfconsciousness of the individual // Life as creativity: Socio-psychological analysis. Kiev: Naukova dumka, 265-277 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Antonova, The problem of personal identity, Questions of psychology, 1, 131-143 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Berezina, Formation of the teacher’s professional identity, Pedagogical education and science, 7, 24-27 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- O. Ya. Emelyanova, Formation of professional identity in order to adapt an employee to work in his specialty, Vestnik VSU, 2, 153-156 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhiginas, Stages of the formation of the teacher’s professional identity, Hi1gher education in Russia, 8, 121 - 122 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Schneider, Personal, gender and professional identity: theory and methods of diagnosis, Moscow, IPSI Publishing House (2007). [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Schneider, Professional identity. Moscow, MOSU (2001). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Golovakha, Life productivity criteria // Life as creativity: Socio-psychological analysis. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 256-265 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Ch.M. Buhler, F. Massarik, J. Bugental, The Course of Human Life: A Study of Goals in the Humanistic Perspective, Springer Publishing Company (1968). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kronik, R.A. Akhmerov, Causometry: methods of self-knowledge, diagnostics and psychotherapy in the psychology of the life path, Moscow, Smysl, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Peretyatko, Professional vocation of the individual (psychological and biographical aspect): author’s abstract... Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Moscow (1991). [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Rodygina, Psychological features of professional identity of students, Psychological science and education, 4, 39-48 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.