SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- O.G. Prikhodko, I.Yu. Levchenko, V.V. Manuylova, A.A. Guseynova, Special Education, 1 (57), 152–166 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Prikhodko, A.V. Pyankova, I.A. Filatova, Using digital technologies for oral speech in hearing-impaired pre-school children by a speech therapist, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference “Digitalization of Education: History, Trends and Prospects” (DETP 2020), 217–222 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Magomed-Eminov, D. Reshetov, D. Uklonskaya, O. Sokolova, Yu. Pokrovskaya, Yu. Khoroshkova, A. Guretc, Psycho-Oncology, 27 (S3), 148 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1002/pon.4875 [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Grigorenko, I.P. Tverdokhlebova, Foreign languages at school, 2, 2–9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Yugova, Special education, 1, 53–67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Volkovskaya, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 56 (8) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Volkovskaya, I.A. Kutkova, Modern scientist, 2, 62–65 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Velichenkova, T.V. Akhutina, M.N. Rusetskaya, Z.V. Gusarova, Special Education, 3 (55), 36–49 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Velichenkova, A.V. Lagutina, Russian language abroad, 6, 37–42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Kiseleva, Yu.A. Shulekina, Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya, 59 (1), 179–183 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Ye. Vyatleva, Prevention and overcoming of violations of written speech in speech therapy classes and lessons of the Russian language (special, general education and inclusive school). Study guide for speech therapists, primary school and Russian language teachers (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Koltakova, M.Yu. Lebedeva, O.N. Khaleeva, M.N. Rusetskaya, International Journal of Applied Linguistics & English Literature, 1, 257–265 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yasvin, M. Rusetskaya, M. Osadchiy, Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal, 8 (2), 761–772 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Yakusheva, Pedagogical journal, 6 (5A), 196–206 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Borisova, O.G. Nalbandyan, Innovatsionnyye proyekty i programmy v obrazovanii, 1, 66–71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Ye. Vyatleva, Aktual ‘nyye voprosy organizatsii logopedicheskoy pomoshchi detyam doshkol’nogo i shkol’nogo vozrasta s narusheniyami rechi [Topical issues of organizing speech therapy assistance to children of preschool and school age with speech disorders], in Speech therapy assistance in the context of special and inclusive education: traditions and innovations. Collection of scientific articles based on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 62–72 (State Institute of the Russian Language A.S. Pushkin, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Pokrovskaya, Sovremennoye ponimaniye termina “Zaderzhka rechevogo razvitiya “ v otechestvennoy logopedii [Modern understanding of the term “delayed speech development” in domestic speech therapy], in Specific Language Disorders In Children: Issues Of Diagnosis And Correctional And Developmental Impact. Methodological Collection Based on the Materials of the International Symposium, 23-26 August 2018, Moscow, Russia, 245–249 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.