SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Assessment and Development of the Urban Educational Environment|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- L. Day et al., Evaluation of legislation, policy and practice of child participation in the European Union (EU). Final Report (Publications office of the European Union, Luxemburg, 2015). https://doi.org/10.2838/45596 [Google Scholar]
- J. Dewey, Democracy and education: An introduction to the philosophy of education. (Columbia Univercity, New York, 1915). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://s3.amazonaws.com/arena-attachments/190319/2a5836b93124f200790476e08ecc4232.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Flutter, The Curriculum Journal, 18(3), 343–354 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1080/09585170701589983 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheridan, I. P. Samuelsson, Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, 2(2) (2001) https://doi.org/10.2304/ciec.2001.2.2.4 [Google Scholar]
- I. P. Samuelsson, E. Park, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 49(3), 273–285 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13158-017-0197-1 [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Veraksa, Cultural-Historical Psychology, 14(2), 102–108 (2018). https://doi.org/10.17759/chp.2018140211 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Theobald, A. Kultti, Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, 13(3) (2012) https://doi.org/10.2304/ciec.2012.13.3.210 [Google Scholar]
- I. Siraj-Blatchford, K. Sylva, British Educational Research Journal, 30(5), 713–730 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1080/0141192042000234665 [Google Scholar]
- J. Kangas, Enhancing children’s participation in early childhood education through the participatory pedagogy. Thesis (Unigrafia, Helsinki, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Federalnyi gosudarstvennyi obrazovatelnyi standart doshkolnogo obrazovaniya [Federal State Educational Standard of Preschool Education]. Rossiyskaya gazeta, 265(6241) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Johansson, A. Sandberg, European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 18(2), 229–242 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1080/13502931003784560 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education, Te Whariki. Early childhood curriculum (Learning Media, Wellington, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kangas, T. Venninen, M. Ojala, Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, 41(2), 85–94 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1177/183693911604100212 [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Shiyan, S. Zadadaev, T. Le-van, O. Shiyan, Findings of the national study for the preschool education quality in Russia, in ECCE 2018 VII International Conference Early Childhood Care and Education. The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, July 2018, Moscow, Russia (2018). https://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2018.07.80 [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Manassakis, Journal of Early Childhood Research, 18(1), 18–28 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1177/1476718X19882714 [Google Scholar]
- A. Church, A. Bateman, International Journal of Early Childhood, 51, 265–281 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13158-019-00250-7 [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Le-van, B.A. Filatova, L.V. Gurary, A.N. Iakshina, A.A. Rodionova, Participatory design of schoolyards with children and the whole school community, in Collection of articles after the Second Annual International Symposium. Education and City: partnership for success, 16-18 May 2019, Moscow, Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Brostrom, I. Johansson, A. Sandberg, T. Frokjœr, European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 22(5), 590–603 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1080/1350293X.2012.746199 [Google Scholar]
- T. Harms, R.M. Clifford, D. Cryer, Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale (ECERS-3) (Teachers’ College Press, New York, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.