SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Assessment and Development of Education Quality|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- S.V. Sergeeva, O.A. Voskrekasenko, Ye.V. Kozlova, The Social Sciences, 11(25), 6124–6128 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Orlova et al., Amazonia Investiga, 9(26), 341–348 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Piterskova, Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region, 3(11), 177–185 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Kozlova, Modern problems of science and education, 6, 231 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Kozlova, Formation and development of the system of advanced training of scientific and pedagogical personnel of universities in Great Britain (from the mid 60s of the XX century to the beginning of the XXI century) (Saratov, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Kulikova, S.N. Volkov, XXI vek: itogi proshlogo i problemy nastoyashchego plyus, 2(1), 79–84 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Kulikova, XXI vek. Chelovek i okruzhayushchiy mir, 2(02), 131–140 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Galimullina, O.A. Vagaeva, D.E. Lomakin, T.E. Melnik, A.V. Novakovskaya, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1515, 0220203 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Pometun, N.M. Gupan, Humanitarian Balkan Research, 1, 60–63 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Guskova, Yu.A. Dianova, Portfolio of a teacher as a presentation of the results of his professional activity, in Development of lifelong education in a technical university as a multilevel educational complex: materials of an international scientific and practical conference, 29 May 2017, Penza, Russia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Danilov, M.I. Lukyanova, I.V. Aryabkina, Amazonia Investiga, 9(28), 30–41 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Alaverdov, T.P. Alaverdova, Higher education in Russia, 4, 5–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Karpovich, L.S. Voronova, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 9(2(31)), 106–110 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Voskrekasenko, Pedagogical support in the categorical apparatus of science, in Philosophy of education in the national cultural and historical tradition: history and modernity: a collection of articles of the VI All-Russian scientific and practical conference. 13-14 February 2020, Penza, Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Grossman, C.G.P. Dean, S.S. Kavanagh, Z. Herrmann, Phi Delta Kappan, 100(7) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Black, Journal of Engineering Education, 83(1), 26–28 (1994). https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2168-9830.1994.tb00112.x [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Vaganova, I.N. Odarich, O.A. Rudakova, Ju.S. Volkova, M.N. Bulaeva, Amazonia Investiga, 9(28), 42–49 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Volkov, M.V. Denisov, V.V. Zemlyansky, XXI vek: itogi proshlogo i problemy nastoyashchego plyus, 2(1(23)), 51–56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kamenez, O.I. Vaganova, Z.V. Smirnova, L.I. Kutepova, I.V. Vinokurova, Amazonia investiga, 8(18) (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.