SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Assessment and Development of the Urban Educational Environment|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- J. Norris, Youth Theatre Journal, 30, 122–135 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1080/08929092.2016.1227189 [Google Scholar]
- C. O’Sullivan, N. Price, Drama Research: international journal of drama in education, 10(1), 1–41 (April 2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gardner, Intelligence Reframed: Multiple Intelligences for the 21st Century (Basic Books, New York, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. LeDoux, The Emotional Brain: The Mysterious Underpinnings of Emotional Life (Simon & Schuster, New York, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Damasio, The Feeling of What Happens: Body and Emotion in the making of Consciousness (Harcourt Brace, New York, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Damasio, Looking for Spinoza: Joy, Sorrow, and the Feeling Brain (Harcourt Brace, New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Davidson, S. Begley, The Emotional Life of your Brain (Hudson, New York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pugh, The Emotional Brain, in Psychotherapy Meets Emotional Neuroscience, pp.47–61 (Routledge, London, 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Waterhouse, The brain and emotions, in The Brain and Learning. Supporting Emotional Health and Wellbeing in School, pp. 179–238 (Routledge, London, 2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Goleman, Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More than IQ (Bantam, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Immordino-Yang, Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43 (1), 98–103 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N. McCaslin, Creative Dramatics in the Classroom (Longman, New York, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Heikkinen, Journal of Social Science Education, 15(4), 32–39 (2016). https://doi.org/10.2390/jsse-v15-i4-1497 [Google Scholar]
- A. Galazka, Drama in Education for Sustainable Development, in INTED2017 Proceedings, 11th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, 6-8 March 2017, Valencia, Spain (2017). https://doi.org/10.21125/inted.2017.1643. [Google Scholar]
- J. Dai, Studies in English Language Teaching, 8(2), 68–81 (2020). https://doi.org/10.22158/selt.v8n2p68 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lehtonen, E. Österlind, T. Viirret, International Journal of Education & the Arts, 21(19), 1–27 (2020). https://doi.org/10.26209/ijea21n19 [Google Scholar]
- H. Gardner, Multiple Intelligences: The Theory in Practice (Basic Books, New York, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Csikszentmihalyi, Finding Flow: The Psychology of Engagement with Everyday Life (Basic Books, New York, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- CDC Finds Rising Suicide Rates For Young People, NPR Morning Edition, Oct. 17, (2019). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.npr.org/2019/10/17/770848694/cdc-finds-rising-suicide-rates-for-young-people [Google Scholar]
- T. Papaioannou, A. Kondoyianni, Yaratici Drama Dergisi, 14(2), 309–320 (2019). https://doi.org/10.21612/yader.2019.018 [Google Scholar]
- G. Mardas, K. Magos, RIELS Journal, 1(1), 74–85 (2020). https://doi.org/10.47175/rielsj.v1i1.32 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.