SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Development of Urban Educational Potential|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- A. Kumar, R. Saigal, R. Chavez, N. Schwertner, Architecting an extensible digital repository, in Proceedings of the 4th ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Conference on Digital Libraries, JCDL '04. ACM, New York, USA, 2–10 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1145/996350.996354 [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, Interdisciplinary Journal of E-Learning and Learning Objects, 4, 1–12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yassine, S. Kadry, M.A. Sicilia, Learning Analytics and Learning Objects Repositories: Overview and Future Directions, in: Learning, Design, and Technology: An International Compendium of Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy (Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-17727-4_13-1 [Google Scholar]
- J. Kallinikos, A. Aaltonen, A. Marton, First Monday, 15(6), (2010). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/3033/2564 [Google Scholar]
- A. Marton, J. Kallinikos, When Forgetting Becomes Digital: Social Memory in the Age of Digital Reproduction, Paper presented at The 33rd EGOS Colloquium 2017, Copenhagen Business School, 6-8 July, 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hussain, H.H. Wang, C.D. Buckingham, X. Zhang, Int. J. Soft. Eng. Knowl. Eng., 30(06), 859–893 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218194020400100 [Google Scholar]
- M. Barajas, F. Frossard, Educ Inf Technol, 23, 1403–1419 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10639-017-9674-2 [Google Scholar]
- S. Dasgupta, W. Hale, A. Monroy-Hernández, B.M. Hill, Remixing as a Pathway to Computational Thinking, in Proceedings of the 19th ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work & Social Computing, CSCW '16. ACM, New York, USA, 1438–1449 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1145/2818048.2819984 [Google Scholar]
- G. Conole, IJOER, 1(1), (2018). https://doi.org/10.18278/ijoer.1.1.6 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Vachkova, E.D. Patarakin, E.Y. Petryaeva, SHS Web Conference, 79, 01017 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20207901017 [Google Scholar]
- C. Fiesler, A.S. Bruckman, Remixers' Understandings of Fair Use Online, in Proceedings of the 17th ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work & Social Computing, CSCW '14, SIGCHI, February 2014, Baltimore Maryland, USA (2014). https://doi.org/10.1145/2531602.2531695 [Google Scholar]
- O. Seneviratne, A. Monroy-Hernandez, Remix culture on the web: A survey of content reuse on different User-Generated content websites (poster paper), in Proceedings of Web Science Conference (Web Sci '10) (2010). Accessed on: December 16, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.media.mit.edu/publications/remix-culture-on-the-web-a-survey-of-content-reuse-on-different-user-generated-content-websites/ [Google Scholar]
- E. Patarakin, V. Burov, Using of Automatically and Semi-automatically Generated Diagrams in Educational Practice, in Electronic Governance and Open Society: Challenges in Eurasia. EGOSE 2019. Communications in Computer and Information Science, 13-14 November 2019, Saint Petersburg, Russia (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-39296-3_23 [Google Scholar]
- E. Patarakin, V. Burov, R. Parfenov, Identifying sets of key players and cliques in socio-educational co-creative projects, in Proceedings of the 2015 Conference on Electronic Governance and Open Society: Challenges in Eurasia, EGOSE '15, November 2019, Saint Petersburg, Russia (2015). https://doi.org/10.1145/2846012.2846028 [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Patarakin, Wikigrams-Based Social Inquiry, in Digital Tools and Solutions for Inquiry-Based STEM Learning, 112–138, (IGI Global, Hershey, 2017). https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-5225-2525-7.ch005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Welser, D. Cosley, G. Kossinets, A. Lin, F. Dokshin, G. Gay, M. Smith, Finding social roles in Wikipedia, in Proceedings of the 2011 IConference, IConference '11. Association for Computing Machinery, February 2011, Seattle, Washington, USA (2011). https://doi.org/10.1145/1940761.1940778 [Google Scholar]
- D. Yang, Computational Social Roles, Thesis (Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, 2019). Accessed on: December 30, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.lti.cs.cmu.edu/sites/default/files/yang%2C%20diyi.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Henderson, B. Gallagher, T. Eliassi-Rad, H. Tong, S. Basu, L. Akoglu, D. Koutra, C. Faloutsos, L. Li, RolX: structural role extraction & mining in large graphs, in Proceedings of the 18th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, KDD ' 12, Association for Computing Machinery, 12-16 August, Beijing, China (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wickham, G. Grolemund, R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data (O'Reilly Media, Sebastopol, CA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.